Season Tickets - 2023/24

Little bit disappointed to see this post - will the club ever trust fans on such committees if once they’re off, they leak?
As the people on CM are representing the fans we should actually know at the time. We should be able to see the minutes of the City Matters meetings after every meeting!

Yes, I am extremely aware that I am flogging a dead horse when I say that but hey ho, no one ever accused me of not being consistent about it.

Minutes of the City Matters Meeting advocate!!

Last edited:
Little bit disappointed to see this post - will the club ever trust fans on such committees if once they’re off, they leak?
Mate, I've not read everything post on this thread, so forgive me if there are others of yours on here that are the opposite, but of your posts that I've seen on the last few pages, they read like those of someone desperate to excuse anything done to them.

Maybe there's some balance from you elsewhere on the thread - apologies if there is - but constantly looking to be dispondant at and picking holes in the side issues, yet not seemingly bothered by the actual issue at hand - systematic, deliberate inflation busting (and then some) fleecing of the fans, - is a bit mad.

It reads a bit "he's a good husband really, officer" if that's your first take on PBs post.

That's what a fans committee is for, so the club is open and transparent and speaks honestly to them. If they don't then whistleblowers are important to get that truth out there.
Know what you mean but it just means they won’t discuss sensitive stuff in case …

As the people on CM are representing the fans we should actually know at the time. We should be able to see the minutes of the Cuty Matters meetings after every meeting!

Yes, I am extremely aware that I am flogging a dead horse when I say that but hey ho, no one ever accused me of not being consistent about it.

Minutes of the City Matters Meeting advocate!!
Agree totally. That then makes it transparent. No need for leaks then

Mate, I've not read everything post on this thread, so forgive me if there are others of yours on here that are the opposite, but of your posts that I've seen on the last few pages, they read like those of someone desperate to excuse anything done to them.

Maybe there's some balance from you elsewhere on the thread - apologies if there is - but constantly looking to be dispondant at and picking holes in the side issues, yet not seemingly bothered by the actual issue at hand - systematic, deliberate inflation busting (and then some) fleecing of the fans, - is a bit mad.

It reads a bit "he's a good husband really, officer" if that's your first take on PBs post.
Well I guess the last few posts have all been on the same topic so my posts are going to be of a similar nature.
I really want a fans committee that gets to take part - which also means some discretion would be required AND minutes of meetings.
I’m not saying the club is perfect but I’m sick to the back teeth of reading slanderous vile negative & disgusting articles in the media so I come on here to celebrate our successes and thus sometimes find it depressing to see fans giving the media even more to hit us with. On the whole, I think our club is no worse than ANY other club the way it treats fans and much better than many.

Just my views and I am allowed to disagree with the consensus???

Know what you mean but it just means they won’t discuss sensitive stuff in case …

That's why if they're transparent there shouldn't be sensitive issues. The price of tickets isn't sensitive information, far from it. If one man is going against the general feeling of opinion and raising prices anyway we need to know. For me Kahldoon is the big boss and should have the power to overule such a decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.