Season Tickets - 2024/25

I venture in to Liverpool occasionally when they’re home and the city is full to the brim of tourists. I was having breakfast one morning before going to Yorkshire and not one Liverpool shirt had a Scouse accent. I suspect they package it all up and sell per match.

Reactions: PPT
I venture in to Liverpool occasionally when they’re home and the city is full to the brim of tourists. I was having breakfast one morning before going to Yorkshire and not one Liverpool shirt had a Scouse accent. I suspect they package it all up and sell per match.
Was in Liverpool with my son myself a few weeks ago when they were at home, said the same thing myself all the fans in liverpool shirts had foreign accents and there were loads. My son was saying though he'd heard it was a thing for local liverpool fans not to wear shirts to games.

Was in Liverpool with my son myself a few weeks ago when they were at home, said the same thing myself all the fans in liverpool shirts had foreign accents and there were loads. My son was saying though he'd heard it was a thing for local liverpool fans not to wear shirts to games.

New season tickets are rare at Anfield. They get passed down families etc. Most of them seem to wear scarves so they can raise them during Gerry & The Pacemakers.

Even in a pub in Wrexham there was a Liverpool flag up.

New season tickets are rare at Anfield. They get passed down families etc. Most of them seem to wear scarves so they can raise them during Gerry & The Pacemakers.

Even in a pub in Wrexham there was a Liverpool flag up.
There used to a be dippers flag hanging outside a pub in Ruthin, not sure if it’s still there.

My guess is that there will be a minimal amount of flexi season tickets available when the NS is complete. Circa 500 on a first come first served basis.

Based on the numbers above I would go with 2500 to 3000.
Can't seeing it being this low. They need to fill the north stand or they'll look somewhat silly.
They could offer fans a swap from other areas into the north stand and then only release a small percentage of the freed tickets, but I think atmosphere in the newly built area will depend on regulars being sat together.

Can't seeing it being this low. They need to fill the north stand or they'll look somewhat silly.
They could offer fans a swap from other areas into the north stand and then only release a small percentage of the freed tickets, but I think atmosphere in the newly built area will depend on regulars being sat together.
I think they'll be aiming to be around the same percentage share as Tottenham so about 43500 in total but who knows. All clubs are under pressure to squeeze as much revenue out of their fan bases now so there will likely be a drive to reduce STH share across all clubs.

I think they'll be aiming to be around the same percentage share as Tottenham so about 43500 in total but who knows. All clubs are under pressure to squeeze as much revenue out of their fan bases now so there will likely be a drive to reduce STH share across all clubs.
I was hoping for about a 50/50 split leaving about 4000 extra matchday.They do need to keep blocks of matchday ringfenced though and prevent the blocks being split up with future relocations so groups of fans can easilly find match day seats together.

Ticket prices aren’t going to change now. Let’s see what happens when 8000 extra seats are added when the NS expansion is finished. Pure speculation on my behalf, but maybe Khaldoon was eluding to that?

City know they won’t be able to fill all those extra 8000 seats on a regular basis with the current match day ticket prices.

If you read the wording in the APT case against the PL, City are saying they may have to increase price tickets, etc, due to the current APT rules.(which I don’t believe)

City also argue that the rules inhibit City's ability to acquire talent and make it more expensive to run their business, which in turn (also reported by the Times from those documents) might mean City may have to raise ticket prices.(I don’t believe that to is the case or true)
It's right that 'FFP' does put the club under more pressure to increase matchday income though isn't? Though I agree on the extra seats point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.