Season Tickets - 2024/25

There's loads of Liverpool fans in North Wales full stop. A few Evertonians and City fans though as well.

Ian Rush and Neville Southall are Welsh football legends. Until Wrexham’s recent success there was little up there for what are football heartlands.

There's loads of Liverpool fans in North Wales full stop. A few Evertonians and City fans though as well.
Go to Bangor quite regularly as daughter is at Uni there. See quite a lot of kids in City shirts, bodes well for the future.

Unfortunately they've just missed them going on sale for next season, but a few thousand STs will go on sale for 25/26.
There isn't a waiting list and in recent years they've sold them on points in 21/22 (1000 -> 500 -> 250), sold them with no criteria at all for 22/23, and sold them using a criteria of 15 home prem games attended in the past 2 seasons for 24/25.

Because of the club's inability to decide on the right way to sell STs, I can't really give you perfect advice, but a few thousand STs will go on sale for 25/26 assuming the north stand is finished on time, so if they attend a decent amount of prem home games this coming season and they'll have a chance.

If I remember correctly, there were roughly 6000 in the queue when they went on sale last month, so you're looking at upwards of that number who would attend more than 7.5 home prem games per year and would qualify assuming they use that same criteria next year, so the only advice I can provide is go to as many games as possible
Thankyou for taking the time to reply.
Brill info that I can pass on and I am sure other fans will find your reply helpful too. Many thanks again.

No there is no waiting list. My sister has been trying to get a SC for several years. If they go on sale, it’s every man for himself. My brother in law lives In Birmingham but has joined a supporters group in Cheshire, that he passes on the way to the game. He’s had tickets for all big games this season through them.
Great info, thanks for sharing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.