Season Tickets - 2024/25

Still hasnt updated.

Is there a contact email address or social media I can contact without having to call them up as currently away.

Thanks
First things first. Go into your account on the official site / app and then go to buy / tickets / manage my tickets and account. Check that your correct seat is showing for the upcoming season. There was an option to download it to your wallet a few weeks ago but when I did so it just reverted back to last seasons until it updated a couple of days ago. See if there is a download option. If you still can't get it in your wallet then the X / Twitter link is:

Edit: I've just had an email to download my SC for the coming season even though it's in my wallet already so maybe hang on a bit.

Last edited:
First things first. Go into your account on the official site / app and then go to buy / tickets / manage my tickets and account. Check that your correct seat is showing for the upcoming season. There was an option to download it to your wallet a few weeks ago but when I did so it just reverted back to last seasons until it updated a couple of days ago. See if there is a download option. If you still can't get it in your wallet then the X / Twitter link is:

Edit: I've just had an email to download my SC for the coming season even though it's in my wallet already so maybe hang on a bit.
Got it now, thanks mate

Can anyone advise, I am an FOC therefore shit with IT. I tried to download from the many.com/tickets option but when I got to season tickets there was no download option. So I clicked the link and tried to add and it shows the Ipswich game but no reference to me having a season ticket - is this how it works or is my link wrong? Cheers youngsters

Can anyone advise, I am an FOC therefore shit with IT. I tried to download from the many.com/tickets option but when I got to season tickets there was no download option. So I clicked the link and tried to add and it shows the Ipswich game but no reference to me having a season ticket - is this how it works or is my link wrong? Cheers youngsters
You’re doing this on your mobile phone yes? It won’t work if you’re on a PC or laptop.

I’m also a FOC and (on iPhone) was exactly the same -did everything as per Instructions but the Download Option just wasn’t there. So I used the Link in the Email which didn’t seem to work either until I looked in the expired passes section of my Apple Watch -that’s where mine appeared.

I think there might be a technical issue at the moment. I manage three accounts for family and therefore have to log in and out of each account to do various stuff BUT today I cannot log out of the account I last used so cannot log in to manage the other two. A bit weird.

This is via the app rather than the website. For some reason I couldn’t see an option to download season tickets via the website on a browser.

Edit: Managed to log out and back in on the app but don’t see a download ST option, just a greyed out RELOCATE option. I suspect it has been disabled for some reason.

Last edited:
I think there might be a technical issue at the moment. I manage three accounts for family and therefore have to log in and out of each account to do various stuff BUT today I cannot log out of the account I last used so cannot log in to manage the other two. A bit weird.

This is via the app rather than the website. For some reason I couldn’t see an option to download season tickets via the website on a browser.

Edit: Managed to log out and back in on the app but don’t see a download ST option, just a greyed out RELOCATE option. I suspect it has been disabled for some reason.
Having similar problems pal

The email I had yesterday from the club specifically said that we didn't need to download it, it would be updated automatically within 24 hours, and mine is in my phone's wallet now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.