Season Tickets - 2024/25

For info...........My season ticket will not download onto my Google Wallet on Android. I get a message that states it is already on another Google account which must be deleted first. I don't have another Google account. I had the same problem last season which they couldn't fix so they sent me individual match tickets. It wasn't great because I couldn't get the discount on a pint etc as they started asking to see the season ticket. I'm told the technical people are looking into it and will contact me before the season starts.

For info...........My season ticket will not download onto my Google Wallet on Android. I get a message that states it is already on another Google account which must be deleted first. I don't have another Google account. I had the same problem last season which they couldn't fix so they sent me individual match tickets. It wasn't great because I couldn't get the discount on a pint etc as they started asking to see the season ticket. I'm told the technical people are looking into it and will contact me before the season starts.
This is exactly what happened to me all last season and after yesterday's email to download this years seasoncard gave me the same issue again.Have logged with the help desk but don't hold much hope.

Worth checking it's not in archived passes.

My season ticket doesnt say "season ticket" on it in my apple wallet, it just looks like a normal ticket for the game? Same for anyone else? it will likely update per game like normal but i do wonder will this impact discount on food and drink around the place?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.