Season Tickets - 2024/25

Slightly off topic but has anyone had a tram season ticket before or knows what the score is with it? Got one for first time this year but unsure whether it’s just linked to your season ticket or you get sent something. Can’t find any info on it

Slightly off topic but has anyone had a tram season ticket before or knows what the score is with it? Got one for first time this year but unsure whether it’s just linked to your season ticket or you get sent something. Can’t find any info on it
I know someone has sent you a link but to cut a long story short, you are sent a physical card and you have to tap in and out just as you would with a bank card.

I’m on apple and when I try and download season ticket to wallet I get the following message -
FORBIDDEN

Maximum number(2) of passes issued, remove one of the existing copies of this pass from an Apple device.​

…but I’ve only got 1 apple device ! I’ve checked wallet and there is nothing in there at all re season tickets.
Anyone else had this message / been able to sort it ?
i had the same issue, i called mancity to remove the another 2 devices registered with my account

Hello guys do you have the tickets with QR Code or with NFC symbol? please check the tickets i attach in the file?

1723666910894.png

Bit of advice for a FOC who was using PAH.

I have 2 season tickets for me and my lad so want to transfer both to my mate who is not a season ticket holder but has a wallet, can this be done?
Hes bringing his Mrs so he needs to get in sat together.
Im going to be sat in a different part of the ground on another mates ticket.

Anyone else received a text to advise that their direct debit will be taken, but if sufficient funds aren't available it won't be represented?

Maybe i am being sceptical but looks like a way of cancelling season tickets, i am sure in previous seasons they would try more than once?

Bit of advice for a FOC who was using PAH.

I have 2 season tickets for me and my lad so want to transfer both to my mate who is not a season ticket holder but has a wallet, can this be done?
Hes bringing his Mrs so he needs to get in sat together.
Im going to be sat in a different part of the ground on another mates ticket.
Add your mate to your F&F, transfer both tickets to him. He can let his wife in first then himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.