Season Tickets - 2024/25

Called the club and they say there is a computer glitch at the club causing the error message - They did the transfer for me on the phone. Hopefully resolved on Monday when the IT team are back - for those who are still trying to transfer

Cheers. Thats really helpful
There must be a problem with mine as it keeps telling me “Error - cannot give ticket back to the club”

Never had that before so will call them.

Yeah, I’ve been trying to transfer one and getting that message.

Plenty of time yet. Sure it’ll be working by some point next week. Never had a problem before transferring STs.

Yeah, I’ve been trying to transfer one and getting that message.

Plenty of time yet. Sure it’ll be working by some point next week. Never had a problem before transferring STs.
The club hope the IT team will be able to fix it on Monday

By jove City’s ticket office has astounded me.

My season card updated today and a QR code has appeared on it. Not in the pass details but on the front page.

I then got a phone call from Ben a supervisor in the ticket office that I’d been emailing. He said he’d spoken to the club’s tech team.

They’ve turned the NFC on my season card off and now a QR code will appear on my ticket for every home game.

A most satisfactory outcome. Three cheers for the ticket office.

By jove City’s ticket office has astounded me.

My season card updated today and a QR code has appeared on it. Not in the pass details but on the front page.

I then got a phone call from Ben a supervisor in the ticket office that I’d been emailing. He said he’d spoken to the club’s tech team.

They’ve turned the NFC on my season card off and now a QR code will appear on my ticket for every home game.

A most satisfactory outcome. Three cheers for the ticket office.
You still wont get in.
You've put the mockers on now for sure

Have 3 season tickets managed to transfer 1 to wallet but it says the other two are linked to a different account and must be deleted from that before they can be added.
Have switched accounts and hasn't made a difference.
Was onto the clubs ticket IT speclist the other day and spent half an hour trying to sort it with no success.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Currently on hold waiting to talk to them again

Just been told by City that it's a widespread Google issue with android phones and they can't do anything about it.
Then told me for the time being ill have to come to the ticket office and collect paper tickets for every game!!!!
What an absolute fucking joke

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.