Season Tickets - 2024/25

From the above there appears to be bar codes on Android (which I presume you can use to access the stadium - but you can’t screen grab?) but no more QR codes on Apple IOS.

My season tickets don’t seem to have a barcode anymore in Apple wallet. But you can transfer them easy enough anyway.

But memberships still have barcodes.

From the above there appears to be bar codes on Android (which I presume you can use to access the stadium - but you can’t screen grab?) but no more QR codes on Apple IOS.
Correct as far as Android devices are concerned. Several posters (including me) have confirmed that live a QR code, which changes frequently, shows for the Ipswich game. You can't screenshot it but I'm not convinced you ever could do so even though some have claimed they have previously. You need a few Apple owners to post if they have a QR code for Ipswich.

I haven’t been able to download my season ticket since the last game of the last season. Keeps saying forbidden maximum number of passes issued. However it’s been removed from my wallet completely. Well annoying

I haven’t been able to download my season ticket since the last game of the last season. Keeps saying forbidden maximum number of passes issued. However it’s been removed from my wallet completely. Well annoying
I had the same problem with the forbidden max passes 10 days or so ago.
Spoke to supporter services and they sorted it easily and immediately. Sent me a text and downloaded to the wallet from there. Reason for me was I waas on both a new mobile number and new iphone.

Anyone been able to transfer a season ticket for the Ipswich game (to friends & family?)

Anyone been able to transfer a season ticket for the Ipswich game (to friends & family?)
I have had one transferred to me for my lad and I can see it in the “Tickets” section of My Ticketing Account, but the option to “Add to Mobile” is still greyed out. I rang supporter services a few days ago and they said it will be available to add some time midweek.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.