Season Tickets - 2024/25

I have had one transferred to me for my lad and I can see it in the “Tickets” section of My Ticketing Account, but the option to “Add to Mobile” is still greyed out. I rang supporter services a few days ago and they said it will be available to add some time midweek.
Cheers. I can’t transfer mine yet but I’ll give it a couple of days

Cheers. I can’t transfer mine yet but I’ll give it a couple of days
If it's a season ticket you are trying to transfer you should be able to transfer all the way till Southampton game. An email came last week for managing October fixtures. For Aug and Sept transfers have been open for a while.

If it's a cityzens ticket, you can't transfer that.

If it's a season ticket you are trying to transfer you should be able to transfer all the way till Southampton game. An email came last week for managing October fixtures. For Aug and Sept transfers have been open for a while.

If it's a cityzens ticket, you can't transfer that.
I don’t want to put it on the exchange. Just transfer to friend - thought that could only happen a week or so before the match. Might be wrong??

I don’t want to put it on the exchange. Just transfer to friend - thought that could only happen a week or so before the match. Might be wrong??
You can transfer it, but the recipient can’t yet upload it to their mobile.

Reactions: CC1
I hope you can transfer Seasoncards to F&F because it’s how I was planning on the odd spare this season.

You can transfer it, but the recipient can’t yet upload it to their mobile.

Let me clarify:

Season Ticket holders CAN list their seats on Ticket Exchange for ALL games right now. They have opened that for ALL 19 home games from start of season.

For Transfers to Friend and Family, ST holders can do that for games till end of October. Each time TV picks get announced for a month (next will be November fixtures) a day or two after that you will get an email from City saying you can now manage that month's fixtures.

The emails with a link to mobile ticket to those who you transfer to normally comes within a week to go of that fixture. But having said that, I have already received emails for such for games all the way to Fulham already (only Saints left, till end of Oct).

Ipswich should be open for transfer right now and when you transfer the recipient should receive an email straight away. If you can't do that, give the club a call.

The emails with a link to mobile ticket to those who you transfer to normally comes within a week to go of that fixture. But having said that, I have already received emails for such for games all the way to Fulham already (only Saints left, till end of Oct).
I have not had an email, and I was told that emails would no longer be sent.. ‍♂️ The ticket office is staffed by fuckwits.

Let me clarify:

Season Ticket holders CAN list their seats on Ticket Exchange for ALL games right now. They have opened that for ALL 19 home games from start of season.

For Transfers to Friend and Family, ST holders can do that for games till end of October. Each time TV picks get announced for a month (next will be November fixtures) a day or two after that you will get an email from City saying you can now manage that month's fixtures.

Ipswich should be open for transfer right now and when you transfer the recipient should receive an email straight away. If you can't do that, give the club a call.
Cheers. Thats really helpful
There must be a problem with mine as it keeps telling me “Error - cannot give ticket back to the club”

Never had that before so will call them.

Cheers. Thats really helpful
There must be a problem with mine as it keeps telling me “Error - cannot give ticket back to the club”

Never had that before so will call them.
I’m getting the same message

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.