Season Tickets - 2024/25

About attendance I can’t see the point in having a season ticket if you are not going to attend every game included (barring holidays etc) yet some do, it cost a fortune

Before I got the concession due to age I was paying about £35 a game. If I didn't have a season ticket it would have been £60+, that's why people keep the ticket going. Now more people are aware of the ticket exchange system if I can't attend almost every game I put on there is sold. Now with my concession it's about £18.75 a game. I would imagine the club are made up when I put my ticket up for sale now as they make more money.

I just typed it into Google. Also a piece from the daily Fail stating that us and the raggies had 120k. It could be bollocks, and with it being the Fail, it probably is.

Yes, the Evening News asked both clubs last season and miraculously City came back with the exact same figure as United.

As one of stated benefits of a match day membership is “You’ll be first in line for future season tickets” City use that figure as a season ticket waiting list.

Be interesting to see how many of the Arsenal Charity Shielders would take them up on the offer if it was made.

I find this obsession the club seems to have with being as ‘big’ as United, all a bit pathetic really. Grow your global brand as much as you like. But why worry about those fuckers?

Yes, the Evening News asked both clubs last season and miraculously City came back with the exact same figure as United.

As one of stated benefits of a match day membership is “You’ll be first in line for future season tickets” City use that figure as a season ticket waiting list.

Be interesting to see how many of the Arsenal Charity Shielders would take them up on the offer if it was made.

I find this obsession the club seems to have with being as ‘big’ as United, all a bit pathetic really. Grow your global brand as much as you like. But why worry about those fuckers?
It was the obsession with trying to take over them bastards in the late 70s that started the seeds to ruin.. Swales was blinded by it.

About attendance I can’t see the point in having a season ticket if you are not going to attend every game included (barring holidays etc) yet some do, it cost a fortune

To keep the seat! My boy's staring at uni and will be able to make about 10 games. The rest we'll transfer or push back to the club. At £26/game for a guaranteed seat, it's worth keeping. I have no idea why people don't transfer or hand in for games they can't make.

Now, if you actually had to attend 14 games, that would be different.

It was the obsession with trying to take over them bastards in the late 70s that started the seeds to ruin.. Swales was blinded by it.
I was just going to post those exact same words.
It was an obsession with Swales, and as you have already stated, it was the start of our downfall in the 80s.
His obsession with the red twats set our club back by 40 years.

Explain it to someone at City.

I know 2 people with cards (one is my brother) because they didn't have NFC enabled phones at the time this scheme was introduced.

(Sorry I can't be more specific about the 'someone'. Hopefully someone on the thread can be more helpful).

I'm just emphasising the fact that some people still do have cards.
they are very lucky as weve tried for 3 yr to get mate a card as he does not have a compatible phone....i have to q in his q to sign him in then go to my q. Luckily this yr were in same entrance but ive bit bullet and got a TCL505 from tesco for £7.50 a month which has NFC and google wallet to cover all basis as a spare.

I know. I’m just saying you said it’ll be chaos if the turnstiles fail. But it seems to work better if they’re not working and they just give the guys hand held devices.
Yep. We get in much quicker without the turnstiles. But I did get email last season about “not attending…” which is bollocks as didn’t miss solitary home game so I’m less than convinced the hand held devices scan properly. Swings and roundabouts…

they are very lucky as weve tried for 3 yr to get mate a card as he does not have a compatible phone....i have to q in his q to sign him in then go to my q.
Here's what happened with my brother, who didn't have an NFC enabled smartphone during that first year...

I work at home and live 5 minutes drive from the stadium, so for every home game I went to the ticket office and collected his paper match ticket. Neither I nor my brother had access to a printer at home so PAH wasn't an option.

At the end of the season the club sent my brother an email saying they'd send him an old style plastic card which they did and three years later he's still using it.

The other guy I know is in his seventies and didn't have a mobile phone of any sort. He wrote to the club explaining the situation and they sent him a card.

May be worth writing and explaining the palaver you have to go through every game to get your friend in.

Here's what happened with my brother, who didn't have an NFC enabled smartphone during that first year...

I work at home and live 5 minutes drive from the stadium, so for every home game I went to the ticket office and collected his paper match ticket. Neither I nor my brother had access to a printer at home so PAH wasn't an option.

At the end of the season the club sent my brother an email saying they'd send him an old style plastic card which they did and three years later he's still using it.

The other guy I know is in his seventies and didn't have a mobile phone of any sort. He wrote to the club explaining the situation and they sent him a card.

May be worth writing and explaining the palaver you have to go through every game to get your friend in.
Iv had a smart phone for years with NFC,
yet i'v had nothing,and i mean nothing but grief for years, i had my 17 year olds on my mobile up to this season,he now has it on his own phone.
one week my seasoncard would work but not his,then vice versa the next game.

Iv had a smart phone for years with NFC,
yet i'v had nothing,and i mean nothing but grief for years, i had my 17 year olds on my mobile up to this season,he now has it on his own phone.
one week my seasoncard would work but not his,then vice versa the next game.
I've never managed to get the NFC chip to work and always just display the QA code and stick it in the reader in the reader. (I'm on Android).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.