Season Tickets - 2024/25

About attendance I can’t see the point in having a season ticket if you are not going to attend every game included (barring holidays etc) yet some do, it cost a fortune
Even more infuriating when you did attend,yet get an email reminding you about 14 match minimum to attend or transfer.All cos their mobile system doesn't work for everyone.

Clearly it's not going to be popular with a section of SC holders but the club seems to going all in on mobile ticketing now after allowing some exceptions in the relatively long time it has been going. I think it may be because there is a Ticketing Compliance Manager (or similar title) and this person's brief will be to better track SC usage and cut down on tickets bring passed on.

Probably the only real solution is to have an up to date phone with NFC and not ones that no longer support Google Wallet for example. Most budget Android phones get 1-3 years software updates but would still work for a number of years after even without updates. Google are making any phone that is on Android 8 incompatible with lots of services including Wallet.

The irony of all this shit.
I will be able to transfer and sell my ticket or list it , but be unable to attend the game itself, as i now have no seasoncard in my google wallet.
Or i could potentialy queue up every single league game and cup game to gain entrance
My seat costs me <£23 a game…
mine too.
thats why I'm convinced they want us out

About attendance I can’t see the point in having a season ticket if you are not going to attend every game included (barring holidays etc) yet some do, it cost a fortune

Convenience certainly. The stress of getting tickets match by match isn’t nice.

I couldn’t always attend based down in London but I’d try and shift it whenever I couldn’t. Midweek or engineering on the trains.

Apparently, from Jan this year, we had over 120'000 on our season ticket waiting list. But, but, but we give 5 free tickets away with boxes of cornflakes vouchers. Good luck to anyone on this waiting list.

Apparently, from Jan this year, we had over 120'000 on our season ticket waiting list. But, but, but we give 5 free tickets away with boxes of cornflakes vouchers. Good luck to anyone on this waiting list.

I dunno where that figure has come from but City like to refer to the number of match day members as the ‘season ticket waiting list’. Which of course aren’t even comparable.

I dunno where that figure has come from but City like to refer to the number of match day members as the ‘season ticket waiting list’. Which of course aren’t even comparable.
I just typed it into Google. Also a piece from the daily Fail stating that us and the raggies had 120k. It could be bollocks, and with it being the Fail, it probably is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.