Season Tickets - 2024/25

Yep. We get in much quicker without the turnstiles. But I did get email last season about “not attending…” which is bollocks as didn’t miss solitary home game so I’m less than convinced the hand held devices scan properly. Swings and roundabouts…

Think it depends on the individual. I had problems at just one game last season and he wasn’t for budging. Just kept saying, ‘machine says invalid ticket’ . Got a supervisor over and sorted it in two minutes so no major drama.

If they point it outwards, you can see a big green tick come up on their machine. But a few times they’ve tried it a couple of times, looked at the machine with a confused expression and then just gone… fuck it yeah, get in.

mine too.
thats why I'm convinced they want us out
No they don’t. They want you to list the ticket so that they can give £23 back and resell it for three times that.

It’s an automated response hence it isn’t always accurate. They will not take your season ticket off you.

It suits all parties to keep things like that. If they can resell your ticket they make money. If they can’t then no refund. It suits me not to attend matches at silly times which I wouldn’t be able to get to when I can watch on TV and still get my money back.

No they don’t. They want you to list the ticket so that they can give £23 back and resell it for three times that.

It’s an automated response hence it isn’t always accurate. They will not take your season ticket off you.

It suits all parties to keep things like that. If they can resell your ticket they make money. If they can’t then no refund. It suits me not to attend matches at silly times which I wouldn’t be able to get to when I can watch on TV and still get my money back.
They don't want my season ticket off me ?
Mine is the cheapest in the ground at the back of ss3,apart from the value gold ones.
I know what they'll get if i list and the price difference,its even greater when they don't put my season ticket up
for grasps for somebody,but sell game by game.

and it doesn't fucking suit me ( all parties ) ,when game after fucking game my google poxy wallet doesn't work
when I'm going in, and even when a steward checks my wallet and realises i have a valid ticket,he lets me in manually with his master reader, and then 2 days later i get an email from my club saying i didn't attend, plus not being able to get 10% of drinks.it is a disgrace

They don't want my season ticket off me ?
Mine is the cheapest in the ground at the back of ss3,apart from the value gold ones.
I know what they'll get if i list and the price difference,its even greater when they don't put my season ticket up
for grasps for somebody,but sell game by game.

and it doesn't fucking suit me ( all parties ) ,when game after fucking game my google poxy wallet doesn't work
when I'm going in, and even when a steward checks my wallet and realises i have a valid ticket,he lets me in manually with his master reader, and then 2 days later i get an email from my club saying i didn't attend, plus not being able to get 10% of drinks.it is a disgrace
Do you use your Google wallet elsewhere? Or do you only have problems at city ?

Do you use your Google wallet elsewhere? Or do you only have problems at city ?
i got it,because i had to do when we went digital, i knew nothing about it beforehand, someone on here said to activate it you need to also input a credit/debit card, which i didnt want to do 100% , but also told you can delete it after installing which i did.
I have the asda rewards thing that automaticly went into my google wallet about 6 months ago,and thats it.

asda rewards works 100% ,every single time i buy online or instore.

my seasoncard,well , thats another story.

i got it,because i had to do when we went digital, i knew nothing about it beforehand, someone on here said to activate it you need to also input a credit/debit card, which i didnt want to do 100% , but also told you can delete it after installing which i did.
I have the asda rewards thing that automaticly went into my google wallet about 6 months ago,and thats it.

asda rewards works 100% ,every single time i buy online or instore.

my seasoncard,well , thats another story.
If it works in Asda, it can only be that your season card has not loaded properly in your wallet, delete and re install your sc should fix it . Who is your phone network with ? as it might be worth calling into them to check your phone

If it works in Asda, it can only be that your season card has not loaded properly in your wallet, delete and re install your sc should fix it . Who is your phone network with ? as it might be worth calling into them to check your phone
I think my season cards, men 'n women, haven't loaded properly. Didn't work on Saturday and when you get into the guts of the ticket the square dotty square thing was missing on both tickets. I emailed the club and noticed that my ticket had been 'updated'! The square dotty square thing is still missing. I expect it won't work next game nor over at the Joie! As I made my way to turnstile R on Saturday I noticed that the queue at the ticket shed for fucked up tickets was rather long and moving but slowly. I was an hour ahead of kick off but I thought I hope I don't have to queue up there as I'll still be there at HT!

I'v deleted it , tried to re install it maybe 50 times since saturday night, even tried downloading from my city account onto an old mobile.

I'm sick of it,just sick of it.

Make sure you use Google Chrome when installing.

Season ticket members will only have to do this once for the season (unless you change your smartphone).

Multiple Mobile Season Tickets can be added to the same mobile phone following the below process.

Please note: Mobile Season Tickets can be added to Android devices with NFC. Occasionally you will have a logo printed on the phone, or it will appear in your taskbar (when switched on). Otherwise, the best way to find if your phone has NFC is to find the settings for it on your phone.

• Open Settings.
  • In the ‘Search settings bar, type ‘NFC’.
  • Tap and turn on NFC.
If you can’t find NFC, your phone will not support Mobile Season Tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.