Seasoncard - 2021/22

Is the Arsenal ticket available for transfer yet ? - according to the site it should be but I can only find the Norwich ticket showing as available to transfer.

And my fear, is that someone logs in my account for the next game to use my ticket, then I cant get it back for the following game. Someone suggested the next ticket automatically uploads?
Exactly so which device? It's not them logging in, if you let someone else download the ST it may only go to that device and not the ST owners as the other was the last used.

Dodgy, I'd stick with transferring via F&F. Once set up it'll be easy.

Someone is trying to lend a season card to me. I've had an email from the club but when I click on the Google pay "save to phone" button the message comes up "this item cannot be saved on this device". My own Seasoncard is already in the wallet. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong ?

Right so let me get this right…

I can’t attend the Norwich game on Saturday. It’s now Thursday and I still can’t list my ticket as being for sale on the ticket exchange platform nor can I give my ticket away to somebody unless they have a registered account with the club ?

I presume I am entitled to a refund for the Norwich game based on the fact the club haven’t given me any opportunity to get rid of the ticket ?

Embarrassment that we can’t get a proper ticket office with the money at the clubs disposal.

The club should have produced an introduction on YouTube or the OS explaining the full process from downloading, print at home and exchanging tickets etc. for the hard of learning like myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.