Seasoncard - 2021/22

No link mate. The club called me this morning because they wanted to explain that I am being moved as they are creating more hospitality where I sit and that I should simply renew when the window opens on Tues. Once the renewal period is closed, they will discuss options as to where I can sit.
What area is your season ticket for?

Sw corner L2, but some L1 front seats are being taken also
The L1 seats will be for the rail seating. Yours could either be a new suite or extending seating for an existing one I suppose. Won’t be long before the whole of level 2 will be corporate

Edit: Just seen they have started the rail seating today

Attachments

• 3D2DBA14-A36B-4D45-8D46-9D12FC6EC500.jpeg
    3D2DBA14-A36B-4D45-8D46-9D12FC6EC500.jpeg
    293.5 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
So because of a small technicality you won't renew and stop supporting the best football team in the world. Call yourself a City fan... what a disgrace. I bet you've only been supporting City for about 60 years haha!!!.
wheres a cash turnstile for the chairman's pocket when you want one

No link mate. The club called me this morning because they wanted to explain that I am being moved as they are creating more hospitality where I sit and that I should simply renew when the window opens on Tues. Once the renewal period is closed, they will discuss options as to where I can sit.
Did they actually tell you it's NEXT Tuesday, or simply Tuesday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.