Seasoncard - 2021/22

Defered one of the tkts in my group successfully, eventually, but it was one that had a name change in the amnesty and the points have gone and the supporter number completely different.

Serious question, why are so many people deffering? is it due to financial problems or still not sure about mixing in a stadium yet, I'm not criticising anybody just curious

Serious question, why are so many people deffering? is it due to financial problems or still not sure about mixing in a stadium yet, I'm not criticising anybody just curious
for me just still a bit of uncertainty over the whole situation, we genuinely dont know whats round the corner with this virus. Also, no certainty that full stadiums will stay in force throughout the season.

Rather sit this one out and see how the next year goes.

Everyone will have their own reasons. Mine are numerous. I have Had health issues after being diagnosed with a curved spine and fractures in my back, which gives me mobility issues, and like Tolmie has said, I don’t want to make a financial commitment in the current climate with no guarantee of actually seeing all the games. Less of a reason but still a small factor is the unsociable KO times.
I will take the 12 months to see how my health is and see how the pandemic is before finally taking a permanent decision.

In my case, my Dad died of Covid at Christmas and I feel a little strange about rushing back to football. Even though I know it makes no sense!

Defered one of the tkts in my group successfully, eventually, but it was one that had a name change in the amnesty and the points have gone and the supporter number completely different.
Same as mate lost 5,000 points what the club have gained from this I don’t know.
The DD in the former name was in my name all I did was swap seats for eight years . I reminded the customer services..sorry supporter services some of those points was gained on merchandise through the club shop for my daughters. This will not happen again.
Over 85 grounds visited through the shit but lost 5,000 pts just like that .

Same as mate lost 5,000 points what the club have gained from this I don’t know.
The DD in the former name was in my name all I did was swap seats for eight years . I reminded the customer services..sorry supporter services some of those points was gained on merchandise through the club shop for my daughters. This will not happen again.
Over 85 grounds visited through the shit but lost 5,000 pts just like that .
It really is a chicken shit outfit mate.
As said before, Premier league Club,Sunday league administration.

Not scared of the virus in the slightest ... VAR is bad enough but the new rules on masks , social distancing , gaining entry alone will a pain in the arse, the Showsec hitlers will be enjoying their new power , nah , i’m done .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.