Seasoncard - 2021/22

What they should have done is release the deferred tickets for sale for 1 year only season tickets.
Maybe but then you would had a load of moaning off the people having to move after a year. Like East Level 2 has said, there will be more scope next season for people to buy tickets on a match by match basis.

What they should have done is release the deferred tickets for sale for 1 year only season tickets.

Bullshit. Is our money only good for one season? Why should we pay our money with no guarantee of the option to rebuy the next season

Next season will be the best opportunity to get a season card. A lot of seats are likely to have been deferred for this season. I suspect the many of those will not renew in 2022.
I've deferred 2 but I think next season I will let one go.

Last edited:
Got an email last night from Supporter Services letting me know I've renewed my ST and they have applied to takeout the money next week.

The thing is I have had 2 emails confirming they have deferred my ST.

Should I ring them or wait till they contact me , as I have cancelled the DD?

Got an email last night from Supporter Services letting me know I've renewed my ST and they have applied to takeout the money next week.

The thing is I have had 2 emails confirming they have deferred my ST.

Should I ring them or wait till they contact me , as I have cancelled the DD?
I'd phone them if I were you as if they have you down on the system as renewing and you have cancelled the DD then you might be blacklisted in future.

Bullshit. Is our money only good for one season? Why should we pay our money with no guarantee of the option to rebuy the next season
There will be people out there who want a season ticket for next season but haven't been able to get one because they sold out. I'm sure they would have been fine with the opportunity of getting a season ticket next year then trying to get a permanent one the season after.

Maybe but then you would had a load of moaning off the people having to move after a year. Like East Level 2 has said, there will be more scope next season for people to buy tickets on a match by match basis.
As long as it is made clear on purchase it is a one year ticket there can't surely be a problem. All down to communication............which I know City aren't good at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.