Seasoncard - 2021/22

my wife’s season card is in my account it won’t let me download it only mine . She does not have a on line account I tried to register hers but it does not ask for her season card number just email anyone any ideas how I get her ticket from my account ?!
Follow the instructions in the link below (from p377 of this thread).

Screen shots wouldn't work, if you look at the QR/barcode it changes every few seconds so any screenshot would be invalid by the time it was stuck in the reader.
As someone who has just got back from abroad, valid QR codes (2 or 3 different ones) were needed at both borders (vaccination, test, location forms). People were caught out with screenshots as they weren't accepted., certainly on the way back. Nightmare of scrambling on mobile phones, not easy. They just seem to expect us all to do everything on a farty little mobile phone these days.

Has anyone actually managed to transfer their ticket to a friend/family member ? Any help would be appreciated and that’s even after l went to the ticket training last week as currently can see no option in my account to do it.

I suspect that the delay in announcing Ticket Exchange & Transfers may indicate an even bigger cock-up. Maybe Fortress GB have over promised on this and are having trouble delivering anything outside straight forward ticketing. Just a suspicion, but here we are less than 5 days away from our first home game and no sign.

Reactions: ell
my wife’s season card is in my account it won’t let me download it only mine . She does not have a on line account I tried to register hers but it does not ask for her season card number just email anyone any ideas how I get her ticket from my account ?!
I had this with my son. I emailed them his email address and supporter number, they set up his account and forwarded me the link.

I suspect that the delay in announcing Ticket Exchange & Transfers may indicate an even bigger cock-up. Maybe Fortress GB have over promised on this and are having trouble delivering anything outside straight forward ticketing. Just a suspicion, but here we are less than 5 days away from our first home game and no sign.
Something is seriously wrong here, that's for sure. What with the lack of info, no car parking (NHS still on site), mixed messaging on whether NFC is needed or not, I'm half expecting this game to be played behind closed doors.

Lack of communication from the club is an absolute disgrace.

We really should be looking at ways of expressing our disgust at how this whole sad affair has played out.

Yeah the worry gets bigger everyday.

Maybe it's all crashed and it'll be a case of showing the phone/wallet to a Steward and just waved in at the gates, in fact that's a better idea than what City are doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.