Seasoncards to be sent out. Paper tkts possible for Watford

Still no season ticket and no email to suggest it's on it's way. I'm fine with having a paper ticket but I'm not fine with potentially having to wait for about an hour in the ticket office before the game to collect it. I want to have my ticket before the day of the game, be it a seasoncard or a paper ticket. It's not too much to ask considering I was one of the very first to renew given I was forced to move and had a week before everybody else.

Finally got my 93:20 Premium seats season card through this morning. Strange, as from what's been said on here, I didn't get any email notification or text message on delivery.
For the extra cost as well as the Premium seats, we got a City bar scarf, a new leather wallet, small screen with a recording of the 93:20 including the build up to the goal, interspersed with Mersons Love bites and Everyfin, and that great clip of the old guy in the cloth cap who said he used to be 6'2" with curly hair. There's also an IPhone connector to USB charger to recharge the screen.
Oh and a book of programme vouchers for league games.

Disappointed we didn't get vouchers for a glass of Champers and Caviar canapes. They obviously think we don't drink pints and eat pies up there !
See I told the missus it was worth paying the extra cost :)

Just confused now, do I use my paper ticket or season card for tonight .

Last edited:
Still no season ticket and no email to suggest it's on it's way. I'm fine with having a paper ticket but I'm not fine with potentially having to wait for about an hour in the ticket office before the game to collect it. I want to have my ticket before the day of the game, be it a seasoncard or a paper ticket. It's not too much to ask considering I was one of the very first to renew given I was forced to move and had a week before everybody else.

You need to phone the club today so they can post a paper ticket to you. I've just phoned about my son's and they said it was posted on the 1st of Aug and they said they'll post the paper ticket out first class so it should arrive on friday.

You need to phone the club today so they can post a paper ticket to you. I've just phoned about my son's and they said it was posted on the 1st of Aug and they said they'll post the paper ticket out first class so it should arrive on friday.

Same here they have told me the season ticket was printed yesterday but will send a paper ticket to arrive on friday.

Of course the next issue will be if the test does not go well the paper ticket will probably not reflect the alternative seat chosen. It could be carnage sunday.

Same here they have told me the season ticket was printed yesterday but will send a paper ticket to arrive on friday.

Of course the next issue will be if the test does not go well the paper ticket will probably not reflect the alternative seat chosen. It could be carnage sunday.
No "could" about it pal...it will be fuckin carnage & when your original tickets do actually turn up its like they've done you a big favour....wankers...

No pal its an aisle going down we were the ones next to the away fans. Cannot believe they could make such a fuck up. Don't really know who to take it up with either supporter services are awful just reported it to a manager.

Must be pretty frustrating, and the communication has been poor, but I would imagine the issue of seats is out of the ticket offices' control, so difficult to know how to complain too. Still must be extremely frustrating

No "could" about it pal...it will be fuckin carnage & when your original tickets do actually turn up its like they've done you a big favour....wankers...

I think as long as you get to the ground for 9am sharpish you should see the majority of the first half

Still waiting on one of mine, called up today and they said it had been printed late on Monday so should arrive tomorrow and if not to call back and get paper ticket. I asked if I could pick up a paper ticket later as I'm at the open training session (because it will be carnage on Sunday if a lot of people are trying to get paper tickets) and they said unfortunately not.

The guy I talked to was v apologetic and I said to him "you must hate this time of the year" and he said "it's never been like this before" so I think the printers have let them down personally. Can't believe tickets are being printed AFTER the season has started.

As has been said earlier, I don't see why for existing holders who haven't changed seats they can't just re activate last years card. Would be a lot easier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.