Seasoncards to be sent out. Paper tkts possible for Watford

I will probably move out of Premium next year after all the pissing about. I had to go to the ground at the beginning of the Summer and pay for my seats as nobody had contacted me to confirm my seats and pay over the phone - as promised.

Hopefully these are just teething problems that get sorted quickly but I'm not convinced. Sneakily highlighting the benefits of Joe's in the delayed season card notice (emphasising that we are in the loyalty queue for away tickets, as it should be) is pretty ordinary IMHO!
"teething problems"? fuck me pal how long have you been going?...the ticket office has always been a joke...a bag of wank infact

I've still received jack shit, does anyone know if the paper tickets will be sent out or have we got to get in a daft queue at 6 on Sunday morning?
I was told a paper ticket would be sent out, as of today nothing.

I sent the club an e-mail earlier today,as both ours had not arrived and received this e-mail back from them :

Dear Alan,

Thank you for your email.

I apologise for the fact that you have not yet received your card.

Originally, seasoncards were scheduled to arrive on Friday 7th August at the very latest, however delays have meant that this has been pushed back.

The card will arrive with you shortly. Please look out for any correspondence from the Royal Mail, as they will be sending you a tracking number allowing you to follow the progress of your seasoncard.

I would advise that you allow until Friday this week (14th August) for the card to arrive with you, and if it is still not with you, let us know and we can arrange a paper ticket for the Chelsea fixture which we can either post out first class or arrange for collection.

I hope that this helps, and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience with this. Your frustration is completely understood.

In the meantime, if you have any additional queries, please do not hesitate to call us on 0161 444 1894 – option 1, option 3. Please note that we are experiencing an extremely high volume of calls at this time, and so there may be a considerable waiting time if you would like to speak with an advisor.

Kind Regards,

Jason Schofield

Supporter Services

I sent the club an e-mail earlier today,as both ours had not arrived and received this e-mail back from them :

Dear Alan,

Thank you for your email.

I apologise for the fact that you have not yet received your card.

Originally, seasoncards were scheduled to arrive on Friday 7th August at the very latest, however delays have meant that this has been pushed back.

The card will arrive with you shortly. Please look out for any correspondence from the Royal Mail, as they will be sending you a tracking number allowing you to follow the progress of your seasoncard.

I would advise that you allow until Friday this week (14th August) for the card to arrive with you, and if it is still not with you, let us know and we can arrange a paper ticket for the Chelsea fixture which we can either post out first class or arrange for collection.

I hope that this helps, and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience with this. Your frustration is completely understood.

In the meantime, if you have any additional queries, please do not hesitate to call us on 0161 444 1894 – option 1, option 3. Please note that we are experiencing an extremely high volume of calls at this time, and so there may be a considerable waiting time if you would like to speak with an advisor.

Kind Regards,

Jason Schofield

Supporter Services
what if you HADN'T sent them an email?i mean you would think it would be THEIR responsibility to keep you updated about THEIR fuck up which they are still failing/refusing to explain......

Our two haven't arrived, also in 114. The people in there do not know their arse from their elbow. In 2013 I had the same two was told for weeks they would be sent, day of the game was told the second one would never have arrived as it was queued. Had to go down day of Newcastle game and sort it out. Fast forward two years no text no email no nothing. Yet they can always find a way to send the texts we are never interested in. Missus phoned up to request paper tickets earlier on. They advised will hopefully have sts by the Watford game. Have zero confidence in this lot and believe me I'd love to have an iota.

My card hasn't come yet but the club said it was printed on Tuesday at 16:01pm and will arrive in 2-3 days.

Guess that will be the same for others too.

what if you HADN'T sent them an email?i mean you would think it would be THEIR responsibility to keep you updated about THEIR fuck up which they are still failing/refusing to explain......
With being a Disabled Supporter I wondered if our printing was done last,but looking at the rest of this thread,it appears not.I wasn`t overly concerned but with only 2 days post left (Thursday/Friday) but I`m glad I didn`t leave it until the last moment.At least we can get to the ground fairly early to pick up any paper tickets on the day,but thats going to be shit for anyone else who may be arriving via train or coach,who may only a limited amount of time on the day,and I can envisage a bleeding big queue on the day at the Ticket Office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.