Seat Counters - 2023/24

Quite a big offering still left. Having previously been certain it would sell out, I reckon we'll probably end up taking a similar following to that which we took against Sheff Utd.
Do not underestimate the London ticket sites role in selling tickets for us if they don’t sell out. We have a good relationship with them.

Quite a big offering still left. Having previously been certain it would sell out, I reckon we'll probably end up taking a similar following to that which we took against Sheff Utd.
I think they’ll all go but probably not until the Friday window has opened. Community Shield was a bit of a game-changer in terms of shifting tickets which caught virtually everyone on the hop.

I think they’ll all go but probably not until the Friday window has opened. Community Shield was a bit of a game-changer in terms of shifting tickets which caught virtually everyone on the hop.
Im buying 3 for mates when I can on Thursday.
Sure there are others doing similar.

As a ST holder and my wife a qualifying Matchday member we can get wembley tickets right now but my 8 year old wants to go to wembley and I only bought his Matchday membership a week ago so doesn't qualify. Will I need to wait til the 11am window on Thursday to get 3 tickets or should I buy 2 now just incase and add the 3rd on Thursday for my lad? We'll need to be sat together so I'm thinking I'd have to wait and get them all at the same time?
You could use my sons as I’ve already got him a ticket from someone else’s and he qualifys now. Pm me if you want his supporter number

Midweek round trip to Brighton, two days off work. Not surprised tbh
Nobody knows which days to take off work, which trains / coaches to book etc. it’s truly shocking that TV can piss around with dates like this. We won’t know until a week before which day it will be played on. How about it not be on TV and a fixed midweek date is sorted. How about thinking of the fans and saying City v Brighton is on Wednesday and Forest game on Saturday. Fans can then sort travel, hotel, days off etc well in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.