Seat Counters - 2024/25

Just seen on facey than the Rags Europa game against Twente is on general sale. I don't have a rag account to log in to see how many seats are available. Porbably be empty seats for them.

If you work for MFT or the wider NHS after 2pm today you can get this deal below

⚽⚽Tickets for Good have secured 50% discounted tickets for Manchester City vs Watford FC ⚽

Tuesday, 24 Sep 2024 7:45pm, Etihad Stadium

Under 18s retail at £10, voucher will reduce the price to £5

Adult tickets retail at £20, voucher will reduce the price to £10

Please note, the offer allows a 50% discount on a maximum of 2 tickets in each ticket, there are also booking fees of £2.95

Please make sure you read all of the Terms and Conditions on the website and follow the instructions detailed to get your voucher and then your tickets!

To access the below link, you will need to become a member of Tickets for Good - which is free to join!

This is a private link for MFT Colleagues until 2pm on 20/09/2024 and then it will go live to other members of Tickets for Good:

https://nhs.ticketsforgood.co.uk/events/230967-carabao-cup-third-round-manchester-city-vs-watford-fc-discounted-offer
I'm in the cup scheme and paid more than that for mine.
Although I don't work for MFT, I do work for the NHS.
After seeing this and also the price I was charged for my Inter ticket even with cup scheme discount, along with the added inconvenience of trying to park thanks to the additional restrictions that have just been imposed, I'm seriously thinking of knocking the cup schemes on the head next season.

How many left for Watford tomorrow ?
Same question really, what do the seat counters think the attendance will be?

(I'm guessing it's really difficult to estimate).

Do we know how many Watford fans are coming and whether they will be confined to SSL2?

Bottom two tiers are sold out. Not sure how many Watford will bring, be surprised if it’s more than 500. Guessing about 35k give or take. I’m in Joe’s as a one off.

Lots of blocks coming on and off sale over the last hour in the east stand level 3, they don't make it easy for seat counters at all, hats off to the really dedicated seat-counters it's a tough job, maybe the real dedicated ones jot the numbers down so they can recall the numbers as blocks are shaded out and then reappear frequently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.