Seat Counters - 2024/25

Dutch fans always travel in numbers, just look how many Twente took to OT the other week.

Throw in the fact that city will set a price so high that none of our own fans will bother, meaning they'll bring the sales criteria down to all citizens.
Feyenoord have a big travelling support and will bring loads to our place. Manchester is a great away trip these days. But their relationship with City has generally been good going back to a pre-season friendly some years back. Some of them teamed up with City fans for drinks when we played Ajax. We seem to have more problems with Ajax and Feyenoord hate Ajax. Hopefully it will be a good night on and off the pitch.

The 30k or so of Blues who go to every home game (inc. cups) will be there. It’s up to the other Blues whether they can afford it or can be bothered. Certainly, City’s admin set the wrong tone with the overpriced tickets vs Inter.
That's not 30k though, that's roughly how many ST holders we have, many of which miss out on UCL games. The prices for Sparta Prague are also a disgrace, £35 cheapest ticket (Not on the scheme) for what really is a nothing game is ridiculous.

I'll be going as I'm on the cup scheme, but I won't have a go at any blue who won't pay those prices for this game.

Feyenoord have a big travelling support and will bring loads to our place. Manchester is a great away trip these days. But their relationship with City has generally been good going back to a pre-season friendly some years back. Some of them teamed up with City fans for drinks when we played Ajax. We seem to have more problems with Ajax and Feyenoord hate Ajax. Hopefully it will be a good night on and off the pitch.
Yes absolutely, I wasn't suggesting there'd be any trouble, just that there'd be a lot of them. If city don't get the pricing right, we could see a repeat of celtic a few years ago

Yes absolutely, I wasn't suggesting there'd be any trouble, just that there'd be a lot of them. If city don't get the pricing right, we could see a repeat of celtic a few years ago
The difference will be that the Celtic fans behaved like animals. In fact the worst I have ever seen at the Etihad (apart from perhaps Rangers at the UEFA Final when I got caught up in the riot). Dutch fans have their moments but are mostly just boisterous in my experience.

That's not 30k though, that's roughly how many ST holders we have, many of which miss out on UCL games. The prices for Sparta Prague are also a disgrace, £35 cheapest ticket (Not on the scheme) for what really is a nothing game is ridiculous.

I'll be going as I'm on the cup scheme, but I won't have a go at any blue who won't pay those prices for this game.
The tout sites are selling tickets for less than £35 (including their "fees")

City aren’t taking any prisoners are they!

E-mail received today telling me that the Feyenoord payment to be taken tomorrow.

Games not til 26th November!

It’s bloody expensive all this, thank god we got Spurs away in the league cup

View attachment 135131
They've added this message to the Feyenoord ticket Info which isn't usually there, which shows that the club agree they'll be travelling in numbers
Not a chance they will remove them , every champs league game away fans are sat around us in NS 2 and the stewards despite being made aware say they can’t do anything about them , Real Madrid last season was the worst !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.