Seats by postcode. Would it work?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Lancet Fluke said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Especially, hence the white gloves.

I'm in!

[bigimg]http://www.dressesdesignyourown.com/proimg/big/A0/B9/FashionGlovesForWomenFingertipsCottonLightPurplePinkOneSizeFitsMostWristLengthForSaleLS24335-0.jpg[/bigimg]
They look lilac to me.

I tell you what, I'll put up with her in her lilac gloves and you can have him.

[bigimg]http://www.amishhandcraftedheirlooms.com/images/Butler-white-glove.jpg[/bigimg]

I think we should have a few games where only those that live within the manchester post code can attend. The club would prob save on the electric bill by not needin to open the second and third tiers !.

Pigeonho said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Pigeonho said:
Ah but how would you split the SK codes by skankiness? Those who dwell the shitty parts couldn't possibly sit with those who's abode is in Cheadle. Surely!

I agree. I'm from Cheadle and am in CB L3. Keep the Colin Bell L1 & L3 for the likes of Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme, Bramhall & the Heatons.
CB L2 could be used for the real Cheshire set from Alderley Edge & Wilmslow. Reddish, Brinnington, Adswood etc to be in the East Stand.
The gangsters from those areas could afford to be housed in L2.
Aren't at least 1 of the Heaton's classed as a shit-hole?

One of the cheadle's is too :)

Not read the whole thread, but what if you go to the games with your mates from different post codes ?

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Pigeonho said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
I agree. I'm from Cheadle and am in CB L3. Keep the Colin Bell L1 & L3 for the likes of Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme, Bramhall & the Heatons.
CB L2 could be used for the real Cheshire set from Alderley Edge & Wilmslow. Reddish, Brinnington, Adswood etc to be in the East Stand.
The gangsters from those areas could afford to be housed in L2.
Aren't at least 1 of the Heaton's classed as a shit-hole?

One of the cheadle's is too :)

I didn't include Cheadle Heath with the others. That would be East Stand.

mekonmcfc said:
Not read the whole thread, but what if you go to the games with your mates from different post codes ?

It's tough shit, when they bring this in, you won't be able to sit with them.

Lancet Fluke said:
mekonmcfc said:

It's tough shit, when they bring this in, you won't be able to sit with them.

Don't really like them anyway... Far too boisterous for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.