Seeding for Champions League - City in Pot 3, not pot 4

Nooooo i will be on holiday for the first game, really hope its an away game cos i will be gutted to miss our first champs league game ever at home! :O(

I think it's written in the stars for us that we'll get Real Madrid! The Galacticos of old versus the new Superpower:) Wont be able sleep the night before the draw!

I was listening to the Gardian pod cast today and one of the forigen jurnos said all of the seeded qualifying teams for the CL breathed a sigh of relief when City got 3rd place.
It was fucking hart warming to here little old City putting the shitters up some the top sides in Europe.

wireblue said:
Goater666 said:
Personally I'd rather we got a group of death. 3 absolutely amazing games at home, full stadium to boot.

Barcelona, AC Milan and Dortmund please.

You will get your wish! No point either worrying about it or wanting us to be in the group of death because we ARE in the group of death. Look at pots one and two – there’s no way a group can be made up of us and any combination of teams from those two pots and it not be the group of death.
Manchester city = group of death
Disagree. Half the teams in Pot 2 are very beatable as are Pot 4

Fuck it, I want to enjoy the Champions League next year. Face it, there's little chance of us winning it and I've never experienced us playing the likes of Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern Munich and Inter in competitive matches. Bring on the group of death!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.