sell robinho today

if he wants to go let him go we dont need an unhappy player but if he really wants to go he will put in a request, but he is still our best player and that has been proven because we have missed him alot in our past two games say what you want but it is true he just has that bit of magic in him we need to win games like that end of!

Re: sell robinho today, the prick.

Headshotkillz said:
WHAT A ****!

he has been shit talking ever since he joined us.

"I dont want to risk my injury cause its the world cup"

YOU GET PAID 140 GRAND A WEEK

Get Ribery in and flog this ungrateful piece of shit
Give this man^^^^
A medal.

Re: sell robinho today, the prick.

ginge51 said:
Headshotkillz said:
WHAT A ****!

he has been shit talking ever since he joined us.

"I dont want to risk my injury cause its the world cup"

YOU GET PAID 140 GRAND A WEEK

Get Ribery in and flog this ungrateful piece of shit
Give this man^^^^
A medal.
headshotkillz is a rag
he comes on here to wind posters up
well done ginge, you have made him a happy rag

I didn´t listen the interview yet, but Radio Bandeirantes wrote a teaser in their site and have no mention about " would easier to best in the world......"

About this sentence brazilian press quote El Mundo Deportivo, spainish newspaper......funny

The guy is a class act on the pitch without a doubt (otherwise the likes of Barca would not be 'courting' him like the seem to be!) and we are a better team with him in it rather than watching!

So, why doesnt he just keep his gob shut, then he cannot be mis-quoted whatsoever and we wouldnt have all this debate about his ability/committment to The Worlds Greatest Club!!

If he ends up being seduced by Barca, then so be it, we will move on and its not like we cant afford to buy any player in the universe anymore is it chaps....and chapess's!!

Proud to be a BLUE, always was (even away at Wycombe/Halifaxand the piss hole that is Luton) and always will be (for when we play the likes of Barca and Madrid on our way to World dominance!!))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.