Semi Final tickets (Merged)

Parksidecity said:
Is it just me who thinks that if you have a season ticket you should have 1st dibs on your own seat.

eh? you do.
"Seasoncard holders - Claim your own seat – Saturday, December 12 (From 9am) "

Parksidecity said:
so even though my points are crap i still can buy my own seat

No points needed for the home leg for S/T holders, you're reading the details for the away leg mate! Blame the mods for merging the home and away threads! ;-)

Parksidecity said:
so even though my points are crap i still can buy my own seat

unless your in southstand your seat is yours just pay for it, im in southstands so i have to move..

Parksidecity said:
Is it just me who thinks that if you have a season ticket you should have 1st dibs on your own seat.

eh? you do.
"Seasoncard holders - Claim your own seat – Saturday, December 12 (From 9am) "

Some fan are shocked that the club aren't discounting the tickets. Welcome to the real world I guess, although I don't like it. This is what it costs to watch City away, or at home in the League if you don't have a season ticket

I wonder how much a Final Ticket would cost. Much more when you factor in the travel. Money wouldn't stop me watching City at Wembley so it wont put me off going to the semi.

Re: TICKETS DETAILS FOR STRETFORD SEMI ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lancs blue said:
Regular Joe said:
I can't believe we have over 9000 season ticket holders with over 4000 loyalty points, so if our allocation is that high I don't understand what's going on here.

Surely the club know how many loyalty points you need to be one of the top 9000 season ticket holders, so why can't they announce sales dates down to that level? Or am I missing something?

I think any S/T holder who's had a S/T continuously since the points scheme began and has been to a fair number of home cup ties will be up around 4,000 points even if they've never been to an away match. Given that we were selling around 24k S/Ts in the last season at Maine Rd I'd say a pretty good majority of those are still with us, say 15k.
that's not correct
my wife has a seasoncard from before the move
she rarely goes away but rarely misses a home cup game
she has about 3500 points

It your in the cup scheme....AND... sit in the south stand, do u still have to wait for southstand relocates or will they allocate you one prior to this? I cant remember how they have done it for previous rounds!

Re: TICKETS DETAILS FOR STRETFORD SEMI ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

squirtyflower said:
lancs blue said:
I think any S/T holder who's had a S/T continuously since the points scheme began and has been to a fair number of home cup ties will be up around 4,000 points even if they've never been to an away match. Given that we were selling around 24k S/Ts in the last season at Maine Rd I'd say a pretty good majority of those are still with us, say 15k.
that's not correct
my wife has a seasoncard from before the move
she rarely goes away but rarely misses a home cup game
she has about 3500 points

Yea i know someone who has had a season ticket since the points started and does not go away games and hes on about 3500ish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.