semi final trouble

I'm sorry but haven't any of you moved on it's 2011 when Everton fans went to Wembley with Liverpool fans we had a great time. And no, thats not because we all love each other it's because with have better things to do than pick on the odd passer by the might happen to support the opposition. All these idiots that claim all these things yet nobody can back it up, there the idiots who have caused ticket prices to be so high. Who the hell wants to be worrying about getting beat up or stabbed on their first trip to Wembley? When we went to Wembley we created a great atmosphere and it was a great day. The difference between our derby and yours is simple you lot think it's amazing that a 8 year old kid can wear the scarf of the opposition team without being beat up by a 40 year old. If people want a fight then join the fucking army. I'm sure 99% of City fans want to go to Wembley and enjoy their day peacefully and hopefully watch Tevez score in the last minute. Not see some 80 year beaten up for wearing the wrong colours.

standupefc said:
I'm sorry but haven't any of you moved on it's 2011 when Everton fans went to Wembley with Liverpool fans we had a great time. And no, thats not because we all love each other it's because with have better things to do than pick on the odd passer by the might happen to support the opposition. All these idiots that claim all these things yet nobody can back it up, there the idiots who have caused ticket prices to be so high. Who the hell wants to be worrying about getting beat up or stabbed on their first trip to Wembley? When we went to Wembley we created a great atmosphere and it was a great day. The difference between our derby and yours is simple you lot think it's amazing that a 8 year old kid can wear the scarf of the opposition team without being beat up by a 40 year old. If people want a fight then join the fucking army. I'm sure 99% of City fans want to go to Wembley and enjoy their day peacefully and hopefully watch Tevez score in the last minute. Not see some 80 year beaten up for wearing the wrong colours.

Don't believe the hype from a handful of warriors on here...! Most of us are responsible and adult.
The only trouble will be from a few pissed up kids who look for it, just like anywhere on a Fri night.
Must be over 20yrs since I've seen any, simply because I've no interest in it.. the knuckle draggers deserve each other.

As somebody had already said, if you go looking for trouble you will find it,

Looks like im going to be driving down with a mate who is a rag so if we kick the shit out of eachother we will be fucked for a ride home :)

100%manc said:

Looks like im going to be driving down with a mate who is a rag so if we kick the shit out of eachother we will be fucked for a ride home :)

This apart from if we get beat, stop of at a services on the way back then let him walk!!

mancitymick said:
100%manc said:

This apart from if we get beat, stop of at a services on the way back then let him walk!!

ha ha its his car , if we win ill be the one walkng home

maine man stan said:
Wouldn't surprise me if it were moved.

Would surprise me. No way will they move it. Contract in place that says they have to play them and so the FA can just about earn enough to keep going.

Does nobody think that sometimes the violence is a good thing.

For me the threat of violence adds to the derby. If it was all sunshines and red and blues drinking together with a bit of gentle banter it would be shit and completely destroy the atmosphere, I can have that at most away days that aren't a derby. The threat of violence in the air just adds to the tension and creates an atmosphere which makes you want to beat them all the more. That's probably partly why the atmosphere had been diluted with more woman watching the game now. I do think it's right that when woman and children attend the game they shouldn't be caught up in violence but I miss what it used to be like. That's why I never miss a trip to Leeds, Millwall or Cardiff. The atmosphere there is better than most away days and thats because of the violence.

standupefc said:

Spot on mate. I'll be going on a coach from our local boozer which will be reds and blues travelling down together. Journey back might be interesting though.

TheMidnightClaret said:
Does nobody think that sometimes the violence is a good thing.

For me the threat of violence adds to the derby. If it was all sunshines and red and blues drinking together with a bit of gentle banter it would be shit and completely destroy the atmosphere, I can have that at most away days that aren't a derby. The threat of violence in the air just adds to the tension and creates an atmosphere which makes you want to beat them all the more. That's probably partly why the atmosphere had been diluted with more woman watching the game now. I do think it's right that when woman and children attend the game they shouldn't be caught up in violence but I miss what it used to be like. That's why I never miss a trip to Leeds, Millwall or Cardiff. The atmosphere there is better than most away days and thats because of the violence.

spot on.

i dont understand why any of you would want to travel with utd fans to the game? i cant stand them at the best of times nevermind on derby day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.