semi final trouble

I just can't see me walking down wembley way shoulder to shoulder all happy and giggly singing songs and having banter with them. There will just be an atmosphere in the air just waiting for a spark. Fuck knows if that will happen and we'll all be best mates giddy as fuck because we all know its going to be very hard on both sides for somebody not to say something and for somebody not to react - can and how will the police seperate us?

there will be 32,000 of us at least and have you seen the blokes in the City crowd?! yes there will be minor incidents and the idiots can find each other for a brawl as usual....but don't be put off, most Blues will take no shit even if they're not young enough or daft enough to be dishing out without good reason, and will look out for other Blues as well

its exactly the same for them as it is for us....

Another IMPECCABLE day is called for. Don't sing songs about you know what and if you do then you deserve anything you get. Wear your colours, and support your team with pride as always and have a great day out

BUT, equally, take no shit and if its given without good reason then give it back in spades

I actually think that this fixture has the potential to improve relations between both sets of fans.....or the bulk of them anyway

Chances are we will be facing them again in the final stages of comps for a long time to come. We'd better all get used to it even if there will never be any love lost between us

standupefc said:
I'm sorry but haven't any of you moved on it's 2011 when Everton fans went to Wembley with Liverpool fans we had a great time. And no, thats not because we all love each other it's because with have better things to do than pick on the odd passer by the might happen to support the opposition. All these idiots that claim all these things yet nobody can back it up, there the idiots who have caused ticket prices to be so high. Who the hell wants to be worrying about getting beat up or stabbed on their first trip to Wembley? When we went to Wembley we created a great atmosphere and it was a great day. The difference between our derby and yours is simple you lot think it's amazing that a 8 year old kid can wear the scarf of the opposition team without being beat up by a 40 year old. If people want a fight then join the fucking army. I'm sure 99% of City fans want to go to Wembley and enjoy their day peacefully and hopefully watch Tevez score in the last minute. Not see some 80 year beaten up for wearing the wrong colours.

Well said mate.

Blue Smarties said:
Let's be honest, unlike the police in Manchester the London police are used to the high numbers. As an example in just over a week thousands of people have made it public knowledge they'll be stampeding down Oxford St and other targets, I doubt they're scared of a couple of forty somethings who can barely run anymore looking to get one over on each other.

Exactly, a few dozen of those types draggin their knuckles will soon be dealt with, that just leaves fearsome bunches like these... cos thats what the bulk of them will be like.

manUnitedFans_1807a.jpg

Unfortunately there'll be plenty of our meatheads looking to kick off.

Im amazed the F.A. didnt rig the draw so we met in the quarter final. There is do doubt in my mind that there will be trouble all day long at Wembley and on the way down there.

Mike N said:
Im amazed the F.A. didnt rig the draw so we met in the quarter final. There is do doubt in my mind that there will be trouble all day long at Wembley and on the way down there.

are you going then?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
In 34 years of watching City I have generally found if you go looking for it you will find it. In general if you dont then you wont.

I think the police will have this one sorted. Different stations for different fans, No booze on coaches and trains, Different pubs around Wembley for both sets of fans.

The Olympics next year will mean that they wont want scenes on TV of fans fighting.

Lets be honest here mate, you can come in trains on different destinations but there is only 1 underground station to Wembley and it takes everyone!!!!!

Balti said:
there will be 32,000 of us at least and have you seen the blokes in the City crowd?! yes there will be minor incidents and the idiots can find each other for a brawl as usual....but don't be put off, most Blues will take no shit even if they're not young enough or daft enough to be dishing out without good reason, and will look out for other Blues as well

Another IMPECCABLE day is called for. Don't sing songs about you know what and if you do then you deserve anything you get. Wear your colours, and support your team with pride as always and have a great day out

BUT, equally, take no shit and if its given without good reason then give it back in spades

I actually think that this fixture has the potential to improve relations between both sets of fans.....or the bulk of them anyway

Chances are we will be facing them again in the final stages of comps for a long time to come. We'd better all get used to it even if there will never be any love lost between us

get in the real world... why would we want to improve our relations with them??

i hope your on the wum.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
In 34 years of watching City I have generally found if you go looking for it you will find it. In general if you dont then you wont.

I think the police will have this one sorted. Different stations for different fans, No booze on coaches and trains, Different pubs around Wembley for both sets of fans.

The Olympics next year will mean that they wont want scenes on TV of fans fighting.

Lets be honest here mate, you can come in trains on different destinations but there is only 1 underground station to Wembley and it takes everyone!!!!!

You can go overground to wembley from euston now but I see your point!

im_still_here said:
Balti said:

get in the real world... why would we want to improve our relations with them??

i hope your on the wum.

no

but if you think that tens of thousands of people can't walk down Wembley way together for a SF without it being running battles and carnage then i think you're the one who needs to get in the real world

that in itself would represent a step forward imo

a few will be actually be travelling together as other threads have indicated

shock, horror

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.