bobmcfc said:
shortagain said:
bobmcfc said:
thousands of seats left yet still £38 fucking quid

could have shifted the lot if they had reduced for today

thickos

What message would that send to those who have already paid that price

the did it last year.

Might have something to do with the other team as all prices are more than city's in equivelant viewing areas. Could even be told by cup organisers what minimum price has to be. Real problem is so many games over a short period at the most expensive time of the year

Stretford Born Blue said:
Surely there are 40000 City fans out there, it's a fookin semi final...!!!!
The crowd will be around 36000, including 5500 scousers, shit that, really shit.
We.....sorry I, being 48 have fully supported City and the club with a season ticket since I was 10 years old and waited 38 years for a team like this to support, so why when we get some success, loads can't be arsed doing without something else so that they can cheer the boys on to more success and witness history.
I've done without certain things for donkey's years.
I can understand the shortage of money thing for some people and the circumstances they find themselves in, but frankly there is a way, christ, the club have tried to help with incentives, ie the cup schemes, I paid £15 for the FA Cup 3rd round....£15, thats fookin peanuts. When it comes to it though, do you, in particular the ones that simply can't be arsed, really care about the club...........????!!!!

From what I have herd there will be a few scousers amongst the predicted 30,500 figure in the home end.

I recieved a text from MCFC saying my seats been relocated, from CB Lv3, block 324, row E, seat 658 to block 323, row E, seat 658. So basically I've been moved from my usual season card seat to the equivelent seat a block down, Strange, can anyone suggest why?

Zenith said:
I recieved a text from MCFC saying my seats been relocated, from CB Lv3, block 324, row E, seat 658 to block 323, row E, seat 658. So basically I've been moved from my usual season card seat to the equivelent seat a block down, Strange, can anyone suggest why?
I'd guess you are in your normal seat. I'm pretty sure the seat numbers carry on through each block so there wont be two 658's on row E. Are you sure your seat is in 324 and not 323? My seat is in 119 but I use aisle 118 for access.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
cleavers said:
Oils said:
I knew i'd regret getting involved in this...its my sons first away game so whilst Wigan away for most of us isnt the best...to him it will (hopefully) be magic.
As good a reason as any, I hope he loves it, and being amongst 5000 blues I'm sure he will. My problem with this sort of thread is that you shouldn't have to justify yourself to anyone, why you choose to go or not go to a City game is entirely up to you.

The biggest reason this thread is here at all is the insecure ones who's rag mates might laugh because they saw a few empty blue seats, and they can't cope with it, unlike those of us who are a bit more mature and can turn it round by asking if they were still there when Dzeko scored the 6th (if they go at all, which in my experience most don't).

Cleavers you are wrong. This is fuck all to do with what they think or say for me-heard it all before from them and I just laugh at them because that's all they got. This is a defence of mcfc and peoples constant berating of so called unfair prices.

-- Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:56 pm --

tasker said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
No I haven't-due to work-not cost, but the thread is about the pricing of the tickets and so called fans blaming the club. Not how many away games any particular fan has been to. It's easy to say well you haven't been to this away game blah blah..The issue is the fact that fans cannot be arsed to attend a semi final at home and blame every man and their dog for this. I was laughing at having joined the cup scheme and only paying £15 against the rags yet some paid £40...This is because the fans who join the schemes get rewarded with cheaper tickets. The ones who don't have to subsidise the discounts that cup scheme members get.
some people have to pick witch games they go to. not everyone is like you and can afford to go every game. calling people a DISGRACE for not being able to afford it is sad

I take it by the comment under your name,you like a flutter on the nags? Scoop 6 champion? How many ten folds do you do on a saturday then?

So you're generalizing 15 thousand people. I may as well bang my head against the wall rather than explain to you why you're so wrong on pretty much every level, so I won't bother and just leave you with this. You sound like a fascist.

No matter what the attendance turns out to be as long as the blues who can afford it make as much noise as possible and get behind the lads for the full game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.