Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bellingham taking every cunts space, Kane dropping into midfield taking up more spaces. It’s mental that people want Foden to work miracles, he was poor tonight but it’s not entirely his fault. Could see him getting pissed because nobody has the bollocks to pass it him in tight areas.

Kane dropping deep winds me up, completely stops us having an out ball when we win possession back.

We haven't "worked him out" though. We've worked liverpool out (Except at anfield, generally). I'm not a fan of Arnold at all - I think pointing out his passing as a "liability" is a bit disengenous.
Against better oppostion his passing ability will be exposed a lot more. It is not being disengenous it is being honest.

A turgid display and clinging on to a 1-0 against a very average Serbia.

Trent isn't an elite midfielder, he's a reserve fullback.
Rice is an overrated lump who had zero impact on the game. Useless.
Bellingham, great goal followed by him striding around like a peacock to no effect for the rest of the game.
Foden, still on the beach. One of his worst performances of the season.
Saka... Why does the media love this lad? He's bang average. Jarrod Bowen did more in his first two minutes than 70 minutes of Saka.
Kane - Got even less service than Haaland does at City. May as well have stayed in the hotel.

Three points from a poor performance. Don't expect things to get easier, but at least 3rd place in the group should be safe.

Against better oppostion his passing ability will be exposed a lot more. It is not being disengenous it is being honest.
Fair enough, i've never thought that myself - he's bad in one on one situations, he's careless and i think generally not great a situational awareness. This is why i wouldn't have him in midfield - if you want to add passing to that list then who am i to argue.

You're on here so much you've basically got Stockholm syndrome

only commented half time and after the match.
pub probably rest of tournament so won't be on here much. no doubt those who hate my views will be tagging me for my views should we dare to lose a match

A turgid display and clinging on to a 1-0 against a very average Serbia.

Trent isn't an elite midfielder, he's a reserve fullback.
Rice is an overrated lump who had zero impact on the game. Useless.
Bellingham, great goal followed by him striding around like a peacock to no effect for the rest of the game.
Foden, still on the beach. One of his worst performances of the season.
Saka... Why does the media love this lad? He's bang average. Jarrod Bowen did more in his first two minutes than 70 minutes of Saka.
Kane - Got even less service than Haaland does at City. May as well have stayed in the hotel.

Three points from a poor performance. Don't expect things to get easier, but at least 3rd place in the group should be safe.
Bit harsh. Rice kept us a goal ahead with his interceptions on the edge of the box and Saka murdered their left back and set up the goal. He's unfit - got injured in training before Arsenal's last game so IMHO we'd have been better off playing Palmer there and bring Saka in later when he's recovered.

Foden is a between the lines player yet the tactic was to treat him like a number 10 target man at times. Bellingham is a good player but he's also a greedy fucker and causes confusion in our midfield by taking up space and not passing the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.