Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i know this isn't popular, but TAA does give us something different - there's not many players that have the range of passing he does, he can create and score and set pieces are a major factor in tournaments. I would stick with him in the centre midfield role where we lack options.
Agreed on the passing part but I'm not sure shoehorning someone into midfield with little experience in that position, in an international tournament, is a good idea.

He will get found out sooner rather than later.

When Jack Wilshere was playing for England he was played at the top of the 'Diamond'. This is where Foden would shine the brightest. Sadly we don't play that system anymore.

Who is responsible?
I’d like to say Southgate but it’s been like this for what seems like decades. I think Venables might have been the last Manager to play it on the floor. Particularly bad tonight. Surely Rice is able to receive the ball from Pickford if Pickford doesn’t launch it.

When Jack Wilshere was playing for England he was played at the top of the 'Diamond'. This is where Foden would shine the brightest. Sadly we don't play that system anymore.
Ah, remember the heady days of Wilshere in an england shirt........ ;)

Agreed on the passing part but I'm not sure shoehorning someone into midfield with little experience in that position, in an international tournament, is a good idea.

He got found out time and again tonight. If Bellingham is going everywhere then play Phil in the middle and Bowen, on the left. Let Rice and JS cover the defensive area. Sadly as long as we have Pickford deciding kick the ball long then we are fucked.

His Hail Mary passes often go awry and he will get found out against better teams with his lack of positioning and awareness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.