Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
only commented half time and after the match.
pub probably rest of tournament so won't be on here much. no doubt those who hate my views will be tagging me for my views should we dare to lose a match
Sorry bro I think you misunderstood. I wasn't having a go. I was joking that you probably have a city fans view of Foden because you're on here a lot and we've corrupted you

His Hail Mary passes often go awry and he will get found out against better teams with his lack of positioning and awareness
I actually think, ironically, that if he played, his hail mary passes against better teams that aren't playing 5-4-1 would be good, it's just we'd be 6-0 down by the time one of them worked.

Great first 30 mins then horrific.

Kane was abysmal. Didn't press at all and left the rest of the team doing his leg work and then dropping off as a result.

Defence was decent for all the concerns ahead of the game.

Trent is pointless in the middle. Doesn't show for the ball and those balls in behind aren't an option for Kane so it's an experiment worth binning.

Foden showed glimpses first half, but yet again disappointed in an England shirt. I don't know why, maybe we never will, but it doesn't happen for him and it's nothing to do with his position. He was able to roam tonight yet poor passing, poor decision making and very limited positive impact is the blunt truth.

If England are to win this tournament he needs to step up, and Kane needs to press more.

Bit harsh. Rice kept us a goal ahead with his interceptions on the edge of the box and Saka murdered their left back and set up the goal. He's unfit - got injured in training before Arsenal's last game so IMHO we'd have been better off playing Palmer there and bring Saka in later when he's recovered.

Foden is a between the lines player yet the tactic was to treat him like a number 10 target man at times. Bellingham is a good player but he's also a greedy fucker and causes confusion in our midfield by taking up space and not passing the ball.
Rice doing the dog work and being tactically astute allows Bellingham to roam, without Rice we are cooked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.