Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No
Nothing to do with the press is it?

Bellingham considering his age is an incredible talent, arrogant without question but at 21 after the season he has had is he not entitled to arrogance?

In our shirt this season Foden looked and played like he was THE man on the pitch, that's taken time, he simply is not at that stage with England and the comparison to Scholes is a perfect one.
he doesn’t have the right to be arrogant. That didn’t get him where he is, not that I think he is where he (and the media) think he is. Once you behave like that everything falls apart but will be ignored until it is too late.

Bellingham is in danger of disappearing up his own arse. Main character syndrome (selfish) on the ball, not passing to Foden when he was an outlet then getting caught out on the ball the ENTIRE second half. Then there's the attitude issue when he chest bumped an opposition player, he admitted post match it took a lot not to be fighting so any decent team will target him now, red card waiting to happen unless Southgate gets a grip of him quickly. Arnold is no midfielder, no matter what Bellingham says.
He (Bellingham) had a great 30 minutes, then the game turned and struggled the remainder due to him not passing the ball trying to do it all himself, not a team player for England.

Reminds me of the era of Gerrard/Lampard, cliques in the team.

I was watching Foden closely and he was picking up good pockets of space and then not receiving the ball, quite a few times he was making runs only for the player on the ball to keep hold of it. Bellingham for as good as he is becomes ill disciplined in his role, starts walking about becoming the big I am, he was leaving acres of space for Serbia. England didn't really create proper chances, just opportunity half chances, even the goal Saka meant to put the ball across the floor. Rice is just another Gareth Barry but not as good, he hardly creates any good angles for passes. Don't get me started on Mainoo, he is a liability, even last night he came on 5 mins left and he just wanted to bomb forward and leave acres of space for Serbia. A united fan in work would not have it when I have pointed this out before that he causes united alot of problems.
Just sick of all the predictable Foden media negatively, it was obvious, if he didn't score a worldie he was going to get stick. I'm just pointing out the negatives in the so called England golden Boys.

Bellingham wasn't the problem. A keeper with poor footballing skills, a player shoehorned in because he's the only dipper player. A centre forward who needs the entire team to play to his strengths to be fully effective, a right back playing at left back.
Sadly there is little to do about the keeper, but if we get Shaw back, get Rice to concentrate on dealing with the defensive side of midfield, put Bowen on the left and as Bellingham is going to wander, let Phil play in the middle, we have a chance of attacking for more than 10 minutes in a match. Waistcoat is the problem, along with all the FA goalkeeping coaches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.