Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cmon waistcoat do us all a favour and leave our Phil on the bench

Bellingham isn't going to suddenly be moved position after his performances for club and country in that role he is now and also scoring and being MOM last night. however much everyone harps on about it.

so, that leaves the position next to Rice either being Arnold, Gallagher, Wharton or Mainoo - out of them options i would still rather stick with Arnold just because of his shooting, passing, set piece ability and he's more exciting to watch. IMO.
You’re right he won’t get moved. So there lies the problem. You have a midfielder alongside Rice who’s not up to it whoever you pick. Your most talented player in Foden completely wasted to the point he’ll probably end up losing his place as the tournament goes on. An absolutely unbalanced team with nothing down the left.

It was obvious once he left Grealish out that Foden would be in his worst position and the team would lack balance. This moron in charge as had over a year to plan for this.

That backwards and sideways passing would be fine if Pickford didn’t just leather it up the pitch every time the ball went near him. I bet he says “have that” when he boots the ball.
I think, despite the presence of Walker 'n Stones, Pickers isn't used to playing out from the back and not many defenders are happy to receive a ball when they are facing their goal and an attacker breathing down their neck. I watch these international teams playing out and it makes me realise just how remarkable, technically, our players are, and how confident they are in those situations. It can go tits up, and it has done, but only on the rare occasion.

Is it really necessary EB as surely the saviour of England - St Jude would be right up there ?
Mmmmm I hadn't thought about that, I thought it gave me a chance to vote for a certain City player who played very well yesterday especially when he stopped that other team from scoring!¬! ;-)
However I do see your point. @jimharri please ignore my question in the post above. :-)
Some folk will vote for the Bell man or even the River.

He's been manager for a decade and they all look like they met eachother 5 minutes ago every fucking game.
Before I start I don't rate Southgate but the above statement is just wrong.

He took over from the utter top hat Allardyce and has created a spirit in the England team I have never seen before in my time as a football fan.

Southgate has almost created a club side mentality, no cliques, no issues and a squad of players fighting for the shirt.

The only issue with Southgate is tactically and making the big decisions during games, something so far he has looked out of his depth at.

The Foden we know at City has so far not turned up for England but that's has happened to dozen of players before and will in the future.

Lampard, Gerrard and Scholes 3 players that never reproduced their club form regularly in the National team.

Mmmmm I hadn't thought about that, I thought it gave me a chance to vote for a certain City player who played very well yesterday especially when he stopped that other team from scoring!¬! ;-)
However I do see your point. @jimharri please ignore my question in the post above. :-)
Some folk will vote for the Bell man or even the River.
No, you’re right EB. We should have MoTM. Yesterday, Bellingham was the MoTM but he might not be in future games.

Whatever for? He creates and scores goals. Play him in his correct position and get the best out of him. It’s not rocket science.
He does for us and outstandingly well but not so far for England, huge pressure for him next match, he needs to produce or I think he will be benched.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.