Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got the usual Foden is crap from a couple of mates. Tried telling them why, but it made no difference. He has been singled out by the media and is now seemingly the scape goat for every poor England performance. Meanwhile, Southgate who keeps playing him out of position in a poor set up , gets little or no criticism at all. Baffling.

And i'm sick of bluemooners slagging the kid off. Page after page after page of it.
It's not his fault that the press are building him up and have him on every front page this morning.
I think the problem is that we’re sick of hearing how 20 year old Jude is the only player worth watching & is England’s saviour. I’ve watched him a few times - one of which was against us in the CL & there’s no doubting the fact that he fades after about 40 minutes and starts rolling all over the pitch. RM don’t have to ever play hard for 90 minutes like we do in the PL & it shows when you watch Jude. We battered them & he had no influence on that game whatsoever. Be interesting to see how he plays as the games get tougher.
He’s also very selfish & there were several times last night when he should have passed the ball but he wanted to “beat his man” & seems unaware of this fact.

Maybe he is but in the games where I watched him closely (last 5 games of CL) he done fuck all
My friend had a bet on the CL final; player to be booked, player to whatever etc etc. About 5 different things etc etc. The only one that let him down was Bellingham to get a shot on target.

Bellingham currently doesn't have the discipline to be in a Pep team.

He also has a huge ego and Pep avoids those players.
What a load of sh1t, my word what utter gash.

A 21yr old that almost carried Real Madrid for half a season, a CL, La Liga winner and at 21 years old, a credit to himself.

Please stop talking crap, if had signed for us you would be climaxing at the very sight of him.

It happened time and time again last night. Showed for the ball and ignored by the Hollywood ball passers
Correct. Touched on it in a few posts but those determined to label Phil shit seem to overlook the lack of awareness from his teammates.
I say lack of awareness but with each passing game I’m getting the impression it’s more a lack of wanting to pass to him.
It must be soul destroying for him and you can see how animated he gets every time it happens.

I'd agree with this. Teams that have a lot of players in the Euros may struggle at the start of next season. It's not just the tiredness, it's the emotions of going through a tournament
PL players struggle after a long season, our league is a tough league and for many of our players pulling on the International shirt is not the honour it is for a lot of the foreign players.

What a load of sh1t, my word what utter gash.

A 21yr old that almost carried Real Madrid for half a season, a CL, La Liga winner and at 21 years old, a credit to himself.

Please stop talking crap, if had signed for us you would be climaxing at the very sight of him.
Don’t be getting your fawning and admiration of him confused with how others view him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.