Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had little space or service today. Cannot blame him for that. However, his touch was really poor.
He's the type of striker who needs service as he rarely creates chances for himself. That last goal at Watford was the exception rather than the rule.

Jesus and Sanchez are capable of creating chances for themselves which is why I still think we'll sell him and buy Sanchez and A N Other.

I am worried that we are seeing his last season with us, I love the guy but we are just too wasteful up front and need someone who is absolutley clinical. I believe that Pep rates Jesus ahead of him and i am guessing that he dropped Jesus to the bench today with the intention of him starting the derby next week.

I am sure there was some pressure to keep Aguero until e broke the record but now that has gone I suspect we are seeing his final season.

I am worried that we are seeing his last season with us, I love the guy but we are just too wasteful up front and need someone who is absolutley clinical. I believe that Pep rates Jesus ahead of him and i am guessing that he dropped Jesus to the bench today with the intention of him starting the derby next week.

I am sure there was some pressure to keep Aguero until e broke the record but now that has gone I suspect we are seeing his final season.

IMO selling him last summer could be a great business. But I doubt that City will move Aguero next summer, given his status, exorbitant wage and contract expiring in 2019. Guess he'll stay to fulfill his deal, featuring as a rotation player.

Awful today.He lacked workrate and he struggled to get involved.

We are so much better with Jesus in the three.

Every time i see Aguero starting ahead of Jesus.....i get a little bit worried. Which sounds crazy.

But i feel like we are much more dangerous with Jesus up top. I don't think he has scored a non-penalty goal since Napoli away.

Awful today.He lacked workrate and he struggled to get involved.

We are so much better with Jesus in the three.

Workrate definitely down from earlier in the season.

I don't think signing Sanchez in Jan would do us any harm at all to be honest. Keeps both forwards on their toes and gives us an option out wide too. Be the only chance Sanchez gets it winning a title medal. He ain't going to win one at Arsenal.

Love Kun a will always be a legend because of that goal , but he has lost a yard of pace and he doesnt react as quickly in the box , sad to say if Real want him and bid £60m then let the lad go , we have seen his best and he has been brilliant for us. Football is a ruthless game and there is little room for sentiment and Kun going to La Liga will lengthen his career and would be a good move all round , we get a decent fee and Kun leaves with his head held high hopefully with another league title medal , because i cannot see him being happy playing 2nd fiddle to Jesus or another world class striker who is bound to arrive next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.