Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
alera said:
It would be amazing if we got this guy. Hes just a younger version of Tevez with a much better attitude.

I hope we get him.

I'd say hes much more like Villa than Tevez. I dont hes that much like Tevez at all..

alera said:
It would be amazing if we got this guy. Hes just a younger version of Tevez with a much better attitude.

I hope we get him.
With blistering paces and more ball skill.

20sbc07 said:
alera said:

I hope we get him.

I'd say hes much more like Villa than Tevez. I dont hes that much like Tevez at all..
I can live with that.

alera said:

I hope we get him.

A positive post?

Aguero would be incredible, I hope so much we get him.

taconinja said:
20sbc07 said:
alera said:

I hope we get him.

I can live with that.
Tevez is like a refined meat and potatoes striker. He's not typically fancy but he does what he does well and is skillful.

In my opinion, its fair to compare Aguero to Tevez but Aguero is like filet mignon and some good red wine.

Filet mignon's not necessarily better than meat and potatoes. They end up doing the same thing, but most would prefer to down some filet mignon.

This makes no sense except in my brain. Hopefully not too many of are like WTF!

jjeangi said:
taconinja said:
20sbc07 said:
I can live with that.
Tevez is like a refined meat and potatoes striker. He's not typically fancy but he does what he does well and is skillful.

In my opinion, its fair to compare Aguero to Tevez but Aguero is like filet mignon and some good red wine.

Filet mignon's not necessarily better than meat and potatoes. They end up doing the same thing, but most would prefer to down some filet mignon.

WTF??? what team does Filet Mingnon play for?

jjeangi said:
taconinja said:
20sbc07 said:
I can live with that.

Fantastic analogy.

gordon from gorton said:
jjeangi said:
taconinja said:
I can live with that.

WTF??? what team does Filet Mingnon play for?

Porksmouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.