Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
rickmcfc said:
gordon from gorton said:
jjeangi said:
Tevez is like a refined meat and potatoes striker. He's not typically fancy but he does what he does well and is skillful.

In my opinion, its fair to compare Aguero to Tevez but Aguero is like filet mignon and some good red wine.

Filet mignon's not necessarily better than meat and potatoes. They end up doing the same thing, but most would prefer to down some filet mignon.

This makes no sense except in my brain. Hopefully not too many of are like WTF!

WTF??? what team does Filet Mingnon play for?

Porksmouth?

West Ham

His dribbling and ball control are like Messi. It's hard to see separation between the ball and his foot at times. I was reluctant to compare his dribbling to Messi for fear of people dismissing it as yet another spurious Messi comparison, but then heard Graham Hunter say the same. His balance is exceptional.

He is not known for striking the ball as well as Tevez. His style is to dribble through people and slot it past the keeper rather than making spectacular strikes, although his last for Argentina shows he has the ability.

More than anything, he has blazing pace. He doesn't need to use tricks to skin defenders from a wide position, he can just use his pace and strength to turn the corner. Significantly faster than Tevez

He has the ability, like Tevez, to drop deep when necessary and receive the ball. He is also two footed; I've seen him strike the ball well with both feet to the extent that I couldn't tell which was his favourite.

One attribute that Tevez has over Arguero is animal strength. For a man of his size he is impossible to bully off the ball which makes him a royal pain in the arse for PL defenders As ever when a player comes to play in the PL there is a concern that he is physically up for it.

Copied from news now : Manchester City are favourites to sign Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero, according to the Daily Star, despite Chelsea being in the mix for the star.

Juventus are also said to be in the running for Aguero’s signature, but Manchester City are reportedly in advanced talks to bring the Argentinian to Eastlands as soon as this weekend.

Aguero has been rated at £35 million, and while Chelsea were hopeful of securing the star, City have moved in and insisted they will outbid any competitors.

I make loads of positive posts. I am very happy with Clichy and would be amazingly happy if we sign the likes of Aguero, Nasri, Mata etc. Who would not be happy with this quality of player signing for the club ?

I just dont want us repeating the mistakes of the past and signing older players or players that could be a massive risk in our league and country for daft money (Like Sanchez)

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/tb/ba3Y8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/tb/ba3Y8</a>

WTF?????

Jimblue said:
One attribute that Tevez has over Arguero is animal strength. For a man of his size he is impossible to bully off the ball which makes him a royal pain in the arse for PL defenders As ever when a player comes to play in the PL there is a concern that he is physically up for it.
Eh, maybe but Aguero is no pushover. I don't remember the last time I saw him on the ground. Seriously! Actually, I might even dare to say Aguero's stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.