Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...reports say that we want him now but also to offload Tevez.

Juventus said that they wont go in a bidding way and if we go for Aguero..which seems to be the case.

Juventus are out! Not good news for Juventino.. :D

gordon from gorton said:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/ba3Y8

WTF?????

WTF?! This is just more media BS why would you want to trade non-champs league team for another non champs league. Liverpool wont even be in the CL in the next 2 years at least. Kun would be wasting 2 years of his life there at least. City = title contenders, CL football and IMO will get to a decent stage. Hopefully the quarters. Dumbshit if he does go there.

gordon from gorton said:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/ba3Y8

WTF?????

Laughing at the Liverpool fans commenting on that thread how he'd be great for them. Do they seriously believe after buying Caroll and Suarez for nearly £60m they'd go out and spend another £40m on another striker.

Apparantly has always dreamed of playing for the dippers. For me the two transfers missing this year are him plus either Nasri or Sneijder, modric is going to Chelsea IMO. If we are adding another winger in Lavezzi brilliant and maybe a back up keeper and the jobs a good un.

Rammyblues said:
Apparantly has always dreamed of playing for the dippers. For me the two transfers missing this year are him plus either Nasri or Sneijder, modric is going to Chelsea IMO. If we are adding another winger in Lavezzi brilliant and maybe a back up keeper and the jobs a good un.

How good are these guys in reality? Just to compare with say Tevez and Silva, our two most important attacking players at the moment.

Silva had been consistently impressive for Spain and Valencia for at least 3 years. Tevez, South American player of the year twice then to the Premier where everyone saw how good he was before we signed him.

Of the three midfielders you mention, albeit they play in slightly different positions, Nasri not really fit to be mentioned in the same breath as Wesley.

Couple of half good seasons for Arsenal. Modric has been impressing at the top level a bit longer firstly for Croatia and latterly for Spurs. However would Madrid want him, or Inter, or Milan. OK United would because their midfield is so poor.

The question is who would you be most pissed off if they went to United. For me the answer is Sneidjer.

Aguero no problem get him. Most pundits reckon he is a far better player than Tevez and from what I have seen they are probably right. Carlos fits the premier but I seriously doubt his play will translate so well to La Liga.

Aguero may be staying put........

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/jul7t.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/jul7t.html</a>

Tez Tosterone said:
Aguero may be staying put........

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/jul7t.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/jul7t.html</a>

Sounds like a come and get me plea.

robbieh said:
Rammyblues said:

How good are these guys in reality? Just to compare with say Tevez and Silva, our two most important attacking players at the moment.

Silva had been consistently impressive for Spain and Valencia for at least 3 years. Tevez, South American player of the year twice then to the Premier where everyone saw how good he was before we signed him.

Of the three midfielders you mention, albeit they play in slightly different positions, Nasri not really fit to be mentioned in the same breath as Wesley.

Couple of half good seasons for Arsenal. Modric has been impressing at the top level a bit longer firstly for Croatia and latterly for Spurs. However would Madrid want him, or Inter, or Milan. OK United would because their midfield is so poor.

The question is who would you be most pissed off if they went to United. For me the answer is Sneidjer.

Aguero no problem get him. Most pundits reckon he is a far better player than Tevez and from what I have seen they are probably right. Carlos fits the premier but I seriously doubt his play will translate so well to La Liga.

I really desperately hope the Scum get Nasri and call it a day. They can spend the rest of the transfer window harping on about how they beat us to his signature, then come the start of the season they'll realise he's not good enough to be their needed play maker in the middle and he's not good enough to displace Nani or Young on the wings. I feel like a bit of a broken record with this to be honest, but we need to be signing Fabregas for the middle, or players of his quality. Nasri can't even be mentioned in the same breath as him. We don't need him as a forward wide type player either, because he's not going to be better than Silva or Balo, I bet he wouldn't even be better than Adam Johnson. He's not quick enough to play as an out and out winger, he's not skilled enough to play in the middle. He's just a jack of all trades flair player who will net you some nice MOTD goals and go missing for the rest of the game. If we buy Nasri everyone will be on here at the end of the season complaining and wondering why the **** we wasted our time.

All IMO of course ;)

adrianr said:
robbieh said:
Rammyblues said:

I really desperately hope the Scum get Nasri and call it a day. They can spend the rest of the transfer window harping on about how they beat us to his signature, then come the start of the season they'll realise he's not good enough to be their needed play maker in the middle and he's not good enough to displace Nani or Young on the wings. I feel like a bit of a broken record with this to be honest, but we need to be signing Fabregas for the middle, or players of his quality. Nasri can't even be mentioned in the same breath as him. We don't need him as a forward wide type player either, because he's not going to be better than Silva or Balo, I bet he wouldn't even be better than Adam Johnson. He's not quick enough to play as an out and out winger, he's not skilled enough to play in the middle. He's just a jack of all trades flair player who will net you some nice MOTD goals and go missing for the rest of the game. If we buy Nasri everyone will be on here at the end of the season complaining and wondering why the **** we wasted our time.

All IMO of course ;)

Why are you debating Nasri in the Aguero thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.