Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think i read in the Sun Today we were in advanced negotiations with the club or his representatives !! Make of that what you will.

His agents/reps can setup deals while he is away so that when he returns he can personally look through the offers and decide.

For no other reason than a pure gut feeling, I am strangely more confident that we will sign Aguero than Nasri.
Both would be nice, of course. Certainly better value than Liverpool's spending, for example.
If we did get him,though, I think the nickname 'Kun' would have to go, given the unfortunate associations of how it is pronounced over here.

LongsightM13 said:
I think the nickname 'Kun' would have to go, given the unfortunate associations of how it is pronounced over here.
No need to be ashamed. He'll score a hattrick on anyone's team who takes the piss out of his nickname.

Has anyone seen,posted,or other wise found out are we in for Aguero?
And yes i have seen the story in the Sun but come on its the Sun how accurate have they been in the past ?
And i agree he is the one player who can replace Tevez and i think he will improve us more and in the long run show Mr Tevez what he has missed out on by leaving City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.