Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket For Schalke said:
johnmc said:
I didn't realise but he is very nearly a one in two striker. More than i gave him credit for.

Plus playing in the same side as Forlan, who gets a few goals himself.

So in saying that he is used to playing in a two, so could he play the Tevez role.

I watched him closely a season or two back v Liverpool in the champions league and wasn't impressed. Thought there was a lot of hype mostly because of the maradonna thing.

Watch him over more games. You may be more impressed.

At first I was against him coming. Don't know why. Just felt with what he had we were fine. But with Tevez leaving, I've been converted. I always rated him though.

jjeangi said:
Watch him over more games. You may be more impressed.

At first I was against him coming. Don't know why. Just felt with what he had we were fine. But with Tevez leaving, I've been converted. I always rated him though.

Need to see more definitely. His stats were surprisingly good though.

If (when) Tevez leaves and we sign Aguero I can see him playing any of the 3 AM positions in a 4-2-3-1. I think Dzeko and Balo will compete for the current Tevez position, with Balo maybe getting more games on the left hand side as he did last season.

Still think BM wants another striker so we have 4 but doubt it will be another tall guy, more likely another fast, versatile player that can also play either wing forward position or CF if needed.

It's The Sun and there's no quotes, But fuck it, I like it ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3681814/Sergio-Aguero-in-talks-with-Manchester-City.html#mySunComments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... unComments</a>

BlakeTheBlue said:
It's The Sun and there's no quotes, But fuck it, I like it ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3681814/Sergio-Aguero-in-talks-with-Manchester-City.html#mySunComments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... unComments</a>

Great post from a rag after that article.

The-red666

sad to see you still have the same arguments over and over that the berties are buying success when the reality is every team all over Europe are doing the same the only difference is the amount being used. think for one second if Sheik Mansour bought United from the glazers would we be complaining? no! let's not fall in hypocritical childish argument. the berties are the richest club in the world and that's a fact is not going away. i for one celebrate the fact that they have become a serious threat it is a constant reminder for us to push for excellence and can only make the derby victory so sweet. last year we lost the F.A cup to them that was a very tuff pill to swallow and Sir Alex realized they have passed the cap of being just "noisy". it is no coincidence that he was very aggressive in the transfer market and still believe we are not finish yet.
the P.L. is going to be disputed between 3 teams this year and yes i believe the berties is one of them the other one the chavs. that is reality. hatred aside in footballing terms you would be naive enough not to consider them as a threat.learn to accept it and let immature comments like "arsenalPrime" and the rest of the goons or loserfools use the "buying success crap" we are better that that.
if you add Rio,Roo,and Berba fees can you honestly say we did not buy success? we did and we were the only one at that time that can do that. don't give your rival ammunition to shoot you with but rather let's settle it on the pitch much smarter. never before has the Derby become so anxiously awaited and never before has households within Manchester being so pumped up for the big day... you know pizzas will be flying and for a few days following the derbies a few will be sleeping in the couch !

Is there the slightest evidence that City are in for Aguero other than "I hope we are".

Marvin said:
Is there the slightest evidence that City are in for Aguero other than "I hope we are".

Only the same evidence as pretty much every other player we're supposed to be in for. The press in several countries have reported it but as in every other case, we only have their word for it. We just have to wait & see.

It would be a bit strange if we weren't interested in Aguero imo, especially now Tevez wants out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.