Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
gazbaz said:
Hi Zanga tanagring.

Are you Chris Eubank ?

That is frightening in some ways. Just googled him. You seem nice and honest :), Please can you tell me what made you guess this? If so, i'll reveal why it's ironic. I suspect i know why though.

zangatangring said:
gazbaz said:
Hi Zanga tanagring.

Are you Chris Eubank ?

That is frightening in some ways. Just googled him. You seem nice and honest :), Please can you tell me what made you guess this? If so, i'll reveal why it's ironic. I suspect i know why though.

Thimply because you write like he thpeaks.

california blue said:
zangatangring said:
gazbaz said:
Hi Zanga tanagring.

Are you Chris Eubank ?

Because you is black init?

Ok, you're getting out of line now. I know where you're getting at and you've made the wrong assumption. This forum is so hostile! I thought the whole stereotype was OTT, wow.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:18 pm --<br /><br />
gazbaz said:
zangatangring said:
gazbaz said:
Hi Zanga tanagring.

Are you Chris Eubank ?

Don't mock my intelligence. Like I said, i'll take the moral high ground. But you get what you paid for.

zangatangring said:
Ok, you're getting out of line now. I know where you're getting at and you've made the wrong assumption. This forum is so hostile! I thought the whole stereotype was OTT, wow.

zangatangring said:
Don't mock my intelligence. Like I said, i'll take the moral high ground. But you get what you paid for.

Your skin's about as thin as someone who's been plastered in Dermavate for a month.

zangatangring said:
california blue said:
zangatangring said:

Because you is black init?

Ok, you're getting out of line now. I know where you're getting at and you've made the wrong assumption. This forum is so hostile! I thought the whole stereotype was OTT, wow.

-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:18 pm --

gazbaz said:
zangatangring said:

I dont know what you mean, why am I mocking your intelligence ? I had no intention of doing so, it was a genuine question I asked initially, and then I gave you the reason why I asked it.

As far as what California Blue said, I think you misunderstand, that was a joke (pretty funny too) a reference to Ali G innit ? Is English your first language ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.