Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
gazbaz said:
As far as what California Blue said, I think you misunderstand, that was a joke (pretty funny too) a reference to Ali G innit ? Is English your first language ?
Opinions vary.

gazbaz said:
zangatangring said:
california blue said:
Because you is black init?

Ok, you're getting out of line now. I know where you're getting at and you've made the wrong assumption. This forum is so hostile! I thought the whole stereotype was OTT, wow.

-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:18 pm --

gazbaz said:
Thimply because you write like he thpeaks.

Don't mock my intelligence. Like I said, i'll take the moral high ground. But you get what you paid for.

I dont know what you mean, why am I mocking your intelligence ? I had no intention of doing so, it was a genuine question I asked initially, and then I gave you the reason why I asked it.

As far as what California Blue said, I think you misunderstand, that was a joke (pretty funny too) a reference to Ali G innit ? Is English your first language ?

Far too young at the time of the movie release to remember any of the nuances of Ali G's quotes. I think you misunderstand, some of your comments are derisory. Some people, not just me, may find them offensive. Insidious, i believe is the word. Oh sorry, i forgot, let's use 'ignorant.'

Zangatangaring; you remind me of me. Not a good sign.

anyway;

If Messi-Tevez-Aguero doesn't work, at all, ever, for Argentina, then why would anyone spend ungodly amounts to put Aguero and Tevez together at club level?

And I wonder if one of the intended subtexts of the Corinthians saga was Team Kiarlos sending City a gentle reminder that he's gone on strike previously in order to force a move....

dont you just hate it when you see loads of pages added to a thread, you think theres been some big news, but instead its pages and pages of crap

SouthStandStander said:
dont you just hate it when you see loads of pages added to a thread, you think theres been some big news, but instead its pages and pages of crap
And just like that, you add to the crap :)

I have a sneaky feeling that Zanga is trying to provoke a response... and succeeding so far!

Let's be careful out there... you never know who is listening...

zangatangring said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Soulboy said:
Yeah, don't you just hate those arrogant twats who can spell and use grammar correctly!

Burn them!!!

Not at all, and I think you knew exactly what I meant

I wasn't trying to patronise anyone here at all. can't you see? I've seen some very clever people on this thread and just assumed that such vernacular was typical of analytical intellectuals. Advice would've done; no need for the antipathy.

kin ell, have you ever come in pissed at a night time and that bbc2 review programme with the highbrow types is on (about 11.30 pm) and you haven't got a clue what they are on about? I feel like that right now

Far too young at the time of the movie release to remember any of the nuances of Ali G's quotes. I think you misunderstand, some of your comments are derisory. Some people, not just me, may find them offensive. Insidious, i believe is the word. Oh sorry, i forgot, let's use 'ignorant.'

Right, I really dont know what you are on about now. Can you please enlighten me as to which of my comments you find derisory and/or ignorant ?

You were asking for advice earlier with respect to how to write a post on here.

1. Dont use 5 words when you can use 1, or you will sound like a pretentious tit.
2. Get a sense of humour

I asked if English was your first language not to take the piss, but because you seem to be misreading the nuances in some of the replies to your posts.

Why was my question about Chris Eubank 'ironic' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.