Sergio Aguero.

losindios said:
............. you will start to see the 'real' Kun. This is a player in the best 5 in the world and getting better all the time, you will see!!

It was very sad that he left our team in such a bad way, but we are moving backwards and Kun forwards. I think now he is in a team that can match his ambition. Vamos Atleti and Citizens!!

Thanks for posting on our forum!

Interesting to read a little bit more from someone who has obviously watched Sergio play a lot more than most of us have in England.
I'm sure he will continue to get better for us over the coming years. He really could be something special for us.

Good luck at the Vicente Calderón, you seem to have a habit of finding some excellent young players.
Maybe IF City get knocked out of the Champions League, we could end up playing against each other in the Europa League this year!

he might be lightly injured or something, definitely didn't seem completely fit for tonight. aguero would have been on the bench all night if it wasn't for balotelli's suspension.

The Goat 10 said:
Welcome to the forum my friend, your English is impeccable.

Oh and stick it to Real, we City fans know exactly how it feels to have an arrogant self-centred club patronising you for years. Vamos Atleti!

Thank you very much, I lived in England for nearly four years but it still could be better!!

I agree, it's great to see City in such a great moment now and although it probably could never happen with Atleti, we'll keep fighting!

parkerblue said:
Interesting to read a little bit more from someone who has obviously watched Sergio play a lot more than most of us have in England.
I'm sure he will continue to get better for us over the coming years. He really could be something special for us.

Good luck at the Vicente Calderón, you seem to have a habit of finding some excellent young players.
Maybe IF City get knocked out of the Champions League, we could end up playing against each other in the Europa League this year!

Hahaha, this is something people are talking about already. Unfortunately Kun not be welcomed back by most supporters but if I was in the crowd I could only applaud him. What he did in 5 years was incredible, definitely the best player I have seen at Atleti since the last century.

One thing with Kun, the problem up until last season was that his play was amazing, but his finishing was bad. Now it seems to be the opposite, as he really improved his finishing. When he combines both then you will see a great player :)

How many times already has he struck a vital goal for us???

- Villarreal (still the best moment of the season at the Etihad)
- Rags (turning the ever nervy 2-0 scoreline into 3-0)
- Newcastle (tension easing penalty)
- Arsenal

Even when he plays rubbish he can come out of nowhere and score. Same with Dzeko in fact, we're blessed to have two players who can do that.

Aguero is one of the main players in driving a winning mentality into this club and also showing we can score late unlike in the past.

LoveCity said:
How many times already has he struck a vital goal for us???

- Villarreal (still the best moment of the season at the Etihad)
- Rags (turning the ever nervy 2-0 scoreline into 3-0)
- Newcastle (tension easing penalty)
- Arsenal

Even when he plays rubbish he can come out of nowhere and score. Same with Dzeko in fact, we're blessed to have two players who can do that.

Aguero is one of the main players in driving a winning mentality into this club and also showing we can score late unlike in the past.

3. Balotelli
If he dosnt get sent off you can usually count on him for a goal too.

BL2blue said:
Seen enough of him to realise that he's basically a box player and nothing else. He was pretty useless tonight but given the one chance and he slotted it away no problem.

Great player if played the right way.

you're wrong. Never seen him playing for Atletico or Independiente? Remember he isn't 100% fit and still adapting to the new league.

Jumanji said:
I said, a few pages back. Aguero NEEDS to be put through on goal, that's how he scored the VAST majority of his goals at Athletico Madrid. Asking him to create them himself and only once in a while will he score.

You remember the 2 goals against Wigan when Silva and Nasri put him through on goal? That's what he's likes.

Dare I say it, he's a more skillful Darren Bent. Likes to ride on the shoulder of defenders and expects through balls. Don't give Aguero services or a pass in the box, and he won't be effective, let alone in build up play.

He's not Tevez. Very, very different styles.

Same for you. Tevez is great, but Agüero is WAY BETTER. He play best whit a Box Player in front of him. In Independiente that man was Nicolas Frutos, in Aleti, first el Niño Torres, then Forlán. In city that man is in my opinion Edin Dzeko.
Sorry for my english. Greetings from Argentina

Markie07 said:
How did he get the black eye?

I really don't think he is 100% yet and bobby knows it cause he is giving him some here and there with games.

I think he has had a knock and it's showing a little plus he has to get use to the prem.

I really think he is going to be one of the best.
agger

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.