Sergio Aguero.

fantastic player. But some people expect things from him which they will never see. he's no tevez when it comes to work rate. In fact he has much lower work rate. He's not gonna round around all over the pitch like tevez either. But he's a player who comes alive the closer he's to goal and absolute lethal finisher. You will see alot of games where he wont see much of the ball and then boom one chance one goal.

sqblue said:
tevez is a one in three/four chances man. aguero is almost one in one.
exactly....in terms of finishing he's way better than tevez. the finish last night was brilliant, but he made it look so easy.

The Future's Blue said:
Chris Mac said:
I'd seen quite a lot of Aguero before he came to City and was saying to a few of my mates, who hadn't seen much of him that the guy is a class act. He's still finding his feet in the Prem and when he gets to the pace of the game and knows his team mates and Mancini's style of play better he will be even better. The best is yet to come from this guy, what we've seen already is just an appetiser !
So, you're saying that he's not even started yet :)

Patrick Vieira has said that we wont see the best from Kun til next season.

borassic said:
I'll get crucified for this but I've seen nothing to suggest he's better than Tevez...yet.
two things you should have noticed that makes him stand out from Tevez: - 1) he is in Manchester and 2) he is not moaning about how he hates the place.

borassic said:
I'll get crucified for this but I've seen nothing to suggest he's better than Tevez...yet.
as an overall footballer, he's not better than tevez. I think thats clear, no shame in that as a sane focused tevez is a world class player. but he's a better finisher.

B3nStr0ng said:
It's a shame that tevez is being a cock because them 2 together would be mouth watering!

Not really. I think Argentina tried that and it failed.

borassic said:

Hope you're strong enough to cart that cross then; the rest of us are choosing the hammer and nails.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.