"Sergio!" "Sergio!" JRB Song Meister!

I still haven't got a clue what this "new" song was - surely not Sergio to "here we go"? Sorry, but when there's a class act in the offing (the one using the tune from the Kun cartoon) I'm happy to plug that - and maybe it didn't get going but I heard someone else whistling it!

Vic said:
I still haven't got a clue what this "new" song was - surely not Sergio to "here we go"? Sorry, but when there's a class act in the offing (the one using the tune from the Kun cartoon) I'm happy to plug that - and maybe it didn't get going but I heard someone else whistling it!

TBH it was likE cooking boil in the bag rice.

To the tune of Bellamy.

"Sergio, Sergio!"

Fuck! I've over cooked the rice. And it was my last bag.

Sergio
He's FUC-KUN Class
Sergio and hes Fuc-Kun class.

Sergio is fuc-kun class.
Sergio is fuc-kun class.

jrb said:
foley87 said:
and youre proud of it?

another boring unimaginative song... great

WNRH said:
Bluemoon115 said:
So the better alternative that you got going around the ground was...?

Just because there was no alternative going on at that moment mean that the one that was sung was any good or even good enough to claim it as something special (sorry jrb)

Remember We've got Robinho?

Oh dear. :-(

I seem to have upset one or two posters on BM.

Just to point out. I never ever claimed it was 'something special'. Here's my proof. My original post.

Don't normally blow my own trumpet as I'm the shy and retiring type, but I started the new Sergio song tonight in 110.(row X)

Credit goes to your man next to me and the lads around me for getting it going with me.

I don't want any royalties. ;-) I'm just happy in the knowledge it was sung by my fellow blue brothers en-masse tonight. :-)

BTW. The song meister title was tongue in cheek.

Firstly. My original post was done in jest. Those that know my posting style on here know I'm hardly ever serious.(except regarding block 109) Same on SSC.

Regarding 'my' chant.(only joking) As a few posters have pointed out, it wasn't very imaginative or original. Fair enough. True. However, it wasn't meant to be. It was a spur of the moment chant after Sergio's second goal. (in my mind) Quick. Think of a song. Come on... Come on... Arrgh.... Erm..... Got it! And that was it. Didn't have time to catch my breath, nevermind think up another Balotelli-esc classic song.

I started singing(I always try and get some songs going in 110) it after Sergio's second goal and the lad next to me joind in. After we both belted it out a few times those around us joined in as well. By the time it gathered momentum it had reached blocks 111 and 110, with quite a few fans signing it. Whether it go any further I don't know. However, people leaving the stadium were still singing it.

On the funny side. Got home(Cheadle Heath), parked the car up, got out, and heard somebody singing it down the road, but couldn't see them. Made me chuckle.

TBH I was pretty chuffed that it go going at the time. Can't lie. I'm over that now. If it get's sung again great. If it dies a death so be it. Football song only have a certain life span anyway. Some die a death straightaway. Some last decades.

Unfortunately this thread has brought out the worst in some BM forum members. It was started off in jest and in celebration of Sergio, his goals, his performance, and a quick song. It's looks like it's now ended up in name calling, belittling and......(fill in as a appropriate) That's a piity really, as it was never my intention for that to happen. Oh well. Back to the songs.

"Noisy neighbours, noisy neighbours, we come from Manchester!"

Well? ;-)

Brought out the worst in some of our posters? Come on, don't flatter yourself, there's been nothing OTT in here... you said this thread was to celebrate 'Sergio' but if you look back, all you've actually done is talk about yourself.

"Kun, Kun, Kun, let me hear you say Aguero...."

GStar said:
jrb said:
foley87 said:
and youre proud of it?

another boring unimaginative song... great

WNRH said:
Just because there was no alternative going on at that moment mean that the one that was sung was any good or even good enough to claim it as something special (sorry jrb)

Remember We've got Robinho?

Oh dear. :-(

I seem to have upset one or two posters on BM.

Just to point out. I never ever claimed it was 'something special'. Here's my proof. My original post.

Don't normally blow my own trumpet as I'm the shy and retiring type, but I started the new Sergio song tonight in 110.(row X)

Credit goes to your man next to me and the lads around me for getting it going with me.

I don't want any royalties. ;-) I'm just happy in the knowledge it was sung by my fellow blue brothers en-masse tonight. :-)

BTW. The song meister title was tongue in cheek.

Firstly. My original post was done in jest. Those that know my posting style on here know I'm hardly ever serious.(except regarding block 109) Same on SSC.

Regarding 'my' chant.(only joking) As a few posters have pointed out, it wasn't very imaginative or original. Fair enough. True. However, it wasn't meant to be. It was a spur of the moment chant after Sergio's second goal. (in my mind) Quick. Think of a song. Come on... Come on... Arrgh.... Erm..... Got it! And that was it. Didn't have time to catch my breath, nevermind think up another Balotelli-esc classic song.

I started singing(I always try and get some songs going in 110) it after Sergio's second goal and the lad next to me joind in. After we both belted it out a few times those around us joined in as well. By the time it gathered momentum it had reached blocks 111 and 110, with quite a few fans signing it. Whether it go any further I don't know. However, people leaving the stadium were still singing it.

On the funny side. Got home(Cheadle Heath), parked the car up, got out, and heard somebody singing it down the road, but couldn't see them. Made me chuckle.

TBH I was pretty chuffed that it go going at the time. Can't lie. I'm over that now. If it get's sung again great. If it dies a death so be it. Football song only have a certain life span anyway. Some die a death straightaway. Some last decades.

Unfortunately this thread has brought out the worst in some BM forum members. It was started off in jest and in celebration of Sergio, his goals, his performance, and a quick song. It's looks like it's now ended up in name calling, belittling and......(fill in as a appropriate) That's a piity really, as it was never my intention for that to happen. Oh well. Back to the songs.

"Noisy neighbours, noisy neighbours, we come from Manchester!"

Well? ;-)

Brought out the worst in some of our posters? Come on, don't flatter yourself, there's been nothing OTT in here... you said this thread was to celebrate 'Sergio' but if you look back, all you've actually done is talk about yourself.

"Kun, Kun, Kun, let me hear you say Aguero...."

Erm not quite.

The first post is above.(in jest, as stated)

The second post is here.(note the 'we' remark)

Just glad we got at least one song going for Sergio tonight, after his fantastic dispaly. If it get's superseded by a better song fair enough.

The third post was in reply to 'another boring unimaginative song' and
'was any good or even good enough to claim it as something special' comments left by other posters.

Considering the thread has 42 post, 1 post and 2 relpies is hardly.............

BTW. I'm glad you and your mates were well pleased with the one you got going in 149.

I said "Kun, Kun, Kun, let me hear you say Aguero:

I'm glad it wasn't as bobbins as mine

It was bobbins, i'm not validating you for this one... you couldn't even put 'Aguero' at the end!

At least I got Sergio in mine. Arf!

Let's leave it at that. Which ever Sergio-Kun-Aguero song wins the day, I'm sure we'll all sing it loud and proud. Even yours. ;-)

JRB! well done very proud of you!

ignore the negative comments and biatchy attitude. i thought women were the moaning sex but not on this site,
the negativaty
moaning
whining
and childish attitude
baffles me from this lot.
waited 35 year for the good times, we have money, silver ware, cheaper beer. fish n chips. quaility signings, a good manager, entertainment. quaility fans.. but no not good enough for some.
i wake up every day smiling.
so well done jrb.

get a life sad moaners!

BE HAPPY!

rant over off to make hubby full english !

SheikhingItUp said:
My personal favourite is 'When the ball hits the net its a f**kin good bet; Its Aguerooooooo!'
Hardly original though is it, surely we can come up with our own songs.

To Tom Jones - Delilah

Ser-gi-o Aguerrrooooo
Ser-gi-o Aguerrrooooo
So before, we try to beat your back 4
We'll give him the ball and he'll shoot and then he'll score...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUmi46hVh9U[/youtube]

aguero-ooo aguero-ooo
he scores goals for fun
his nickname is KUN
aguero-ooo aguero-ooo
his nickname is KUN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.