Serious question about Mancini - serious answers only please

robbieh said:
bigmal said:
There is only one place up for grabs in the top 4 and that is between us Spuds n Everton,by now we should of put some serious daylight between us and them, my fear is then the powers that be see this and take a knee jerk reaction.

Everton and Spurs have fairly settled squads, we are just getting to know each other. Yaya, Milner, Boateng ,Silva, Balotelli are all bedding in. Kolarov has not played, well only 45 mins.

So the fact we are ahead of both these rivals is a good thing at this point.
Agreed. Took Kompany a season. Likewise De Jong. We have so many new players and they will improve month by month. Obviously it wont be smooth progress but in my opinion we are ahead of the curve, not behind it

he needs at least three years, we only lost yesterday because the players were not up for it full stop?even if he did bring zab on for ade we should still be beating them, it is the players we cannot keep blaming the manager we have been doing that for the past 35 years, it is called attitudes of mind, any player caught boozing before a game should be dropped?

Danamy said:
Ducado said:
Being a mod on here has it's advantages, now get the F off here, we know who you are and you are taking the piss,

I expect a full public apology when it's proved that you can't do your job properly and it comes out that your 100% wrong!!

Let us know then who you're not so we can believe you then :)

f606ad58-47f5-4488-8254-722341a4b726

until a couple of weeks ago i would say mancini is doing a good job.we scrapped through against blackpool and were soundly beat by arsenal and wolves.without carlos we have no threat coming forward and not enough class in the right areas.i know we have players missing but surely our squad should be good enough to cope with that?and if it isnt then whos fault is it?i think the blame should be shared between the players and the manager the players that have come in have not performed.and the manager should have noticed this and done something about it after all that is his job.acouple of weeks ago we had the meanest defence in the league and now look at us leaking goals all over the place, come on mancini sort it out!!!! if not your days could be numbered,and just a quick comment why on earth we didnt sort it out with bellamy is beyond me he would have certainly been in my starting eleven and he would have done a job for us without a doubt another cock up by mancini i fear.

Just what were our expectations when Bobby came in?

Arrives mid season, finished 5th, IMO the team ran out steam, after a big spending summer and now 10 games we lie 4th in the premiership, top of our euro league out of the carling cup.

Are we really off the target that much? can we play better, of course we can and will once we are at full strength and Bobby can pick his strongets team.

How will we measure improvement, 4th or 3rd in the prem league, quarters or semi or dare we say it win the euro, good FA cup run, what Iam saying is it aint over till its over so where we are now is the only way we can measure, for me its very early days you can see Bobby cares, hates losing, dosent smile when we do lose like redknap!and IMO we are work in progress and in and around where we should be.

Forza Mancini!!

CTID

prima

Bluemoon115 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Fucking hell anyone would think we're mid table. We're 4th in the league, 2 points ahead of spurs
Like last season.

Which resulted in option 1.

yeah, but "Obviously" lacked ambition and the balls to call out the shots publicly - and he wasn't their own man. "Improvement" puts it all on the line, even if we're more focused on defensive play, and I believe is a more savvy manager who has already taken teams and won things before - across the board.

What a fucking joke mate Mancini is the first choice he isn't some temporary manager you don't let the man you hire go and spend hundreds with plans to replace him and the team within a year.

Hiddink is with Turkey and he has only ever been in the Premier league once managing a Chelsea side that any good manager would have been capable of.

maso314 said:
until a couple of weeks ago i would say mancini is doing a good job.we scrapped through against blackpool and were soundly beat by arsenal and wolves.without carlos we have no threat coming forward and not enough class in the right areas.i know we have players missing but surely our squad should be good enough to cope with that?and if it isnt then whos fault is it?i think the blame should be shared between the players and the manager the players that have come in have not performed.and the manager should have noticed this and done something about it after all that is his job.acouple of weeks ago we had the meanest defence in the league and now look at us leaking goals all over the place, come on mancini sort it out!!!! if not your days could be numbered,and just a quick comment why on earth we didnt sort it out with bellamy is beyond me he would have certainly been in my starting eleven and he would have done a job for us without a doubt another cock up by mancini i fear.

you'll probably not see the best out of Balotelli until next season; it'll take time for him to adjust to our way of playing in England and the treatment he'll likely get from other teams, but I reckon we'll see the right sort of fireworks from him eventually.

Whilst I don't want to fall into the 'by Christmas' camp, I think a lot of people underestimate the absolute necessity for this club to make the Champions League this season.

Can we afford to take the risk on not getting there by carrying on with a manager who has clearly lost all control of his players?

I want to give him the chance but I am genuinely frightened about the possibilities if we don't make that breakthrough this year.

Our entire future could be in this one man's hands. The question is, do we trust him? The other question is, when you have such a huge gap between wages of players, could anyone else do any better?

I'm seriously believing this club has got itself into a mess that it is going to be very difficult to get out of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.