Shamima Begum

Are you refusing to read or acknowledge any of the arguments my side of the debate is putting across?

Had she been there at 15, later changed her mind, tried to flee or you know, shown remorse in her interview with Sky News at 19, then I would be totally for punishment but rehabilitation for her.

But the facts are, as I’ve repeated, she doesn’t regret it, blatantly still supports the caliphate, only being sad about her despicable husband dying and her children unfortunately dying too and she was in the midst of atrocities, assisting with making suicide vests and seeing executions, at 18.

This is someone groomed, a child, who unfortunately got convinced to go out to join this abomination of evil, yet she’s continued with it into her adult life.

The sight of dead Christians, homosexuals, anyone really who was innocent, didn’t change her mind. She was regretful about them losing Raqqa.

Comparing her to child prostitutes and victims of rape in Rotherham is a total disgrace and further highlights the immoral gutter in which the Bluemoon leftists now swim.

You don’t think there’s any possibility that exposure to some of the things she was exposed to might have caused some psychological damage and that her apparent lack of remorse might not be as simple as it seems.

Ive mentioned before I’m not sure how bright she is, what level of emotional intelligence she might have. I also can’t find much information about her set up before she joined isis apart from the fact her mother died when she was 14 and her father remarried. It would be speculation but that might have contributed to her wanting to escape something as much as trying to find something.

Im not comparing her to child prostitutes or victims of rape. I’m suggesting with the links I’ve posted that the choices people make are not always as simple as they seem.

Get over your blind spot about whether she expressed remorse or not, from a position where she may still have been vulnerable to pressure and reprisals.

Im not defending her actions but the counter arguments that it isn’t all as simple as it seems is too much for some on here who bandy about silly generalisations about the left.

I would want to see her punished for any crimes she has committed with the potential for rehabilitation. Sorry I can’t join you in taking such a black and white approach to a complex issue.

You don’t think there’s any possibility that exposure to some of the things she was exposed to might have caused some psychological damage and that her apparent lack of remorse might not be as simple as it seems.

Ive mentioned before I’m not sure how bright she is, what level of emotional intelligence she might have. I also can’t find much information about her set up before she joined isis apart from the fact her mother died when she was 14 and her father remarried. It would be speculation but that might have contributed to her wanting to escape something as much as trying to find something.

Im not comparing her to child prostitutes or victims of rape. I’m suggesting with the links I’ve posted that the choices people make are not always as simple as they seem.

Get over your blind spot about whether she expressed remorse or not, from a position where she may still have been vulnerable to pressure and reprisals.

Im not defending her actions but the counter arguments that it isn’t all as simple as it seems is too much for some on here who bandy about silly generalisations about the left.

I would want to see her punished for any crimes she has committed with the potential for rehabilitation. Sorry I can’t join you in taking such a black and white approach to a complex issue.

I think that the people opposing this have decided that we are supporting Begum, when in fact we aren’t, we are merely pointing out what the process has been for the other people returning from Syria after fighting for ISIS.

I think everyone who has contributed to this thread wants to see her punished. Some want to throw her out of a plane, whilst other just want to see due process followed like the other returnees. Come home and face trial.

Are you okay petal?

Not really my mother passed and dad has since remarried

That's awful dear maybe there is someone you can talk to?

Yeah suppose so that or a good beheading or maybe throw a gay off a building.

That's the spirit love keep your pecker up

Thanks you dirty infidel pig

Are you okay petal?

Not really my mother passed and dad has since remarried

That's awful dear maybe there is someone you can talk to?

Yeah suppose so that or a good beheading or maybe throw a gay off a building.

That's the spirit love keep your pecker up

Thanks you dirty infidel pig

You’re a very sad person

She is obviously thick but that’s no excuse for joining the most evil group of the 21st century.

My step dad’s father died from a heart attack, on the sidelines, whilst he was in the middle of a rugby game, at 14. He’s never been charged with a crime in his life and never even been in a fight.

The problem with the left is you’re always looking to make excuses for certain people, sometimes terrorists.

There’s a lack of responsibility in our society for our actions and it’s people like you driving that.

I will not get over her lack of remorse, absolutely not. It shows she’s still mentally in the caliphate and there wasn’t a single apology.

This is why I couldn’t care less if she dies in that camp, she’s made her bed by joining a stateless terrorist group, now she should lie in it.

She is obviously thick but that’s no excuse for joining the most evil group of the 21st century.

My step dad’s father died from a heart attack, on the sidelines, whilst he was in the middle of a rugby game, at 14. He’s never been charged with a crime in his life and never even been in a fight.

The problem with the left is you’re always looking to make excuses for certain people, sometimes terrorists.

There’s a lack of responsibility in our society for our actions and it’s people like you driving that.

I will not get over her lack of remorse, absolutely not. It shows she’s still mentally in the caliphate and there wasn’t a single apology.

This is why I couldn’t care less if she dies in that camp, she’s made her bed by joining a stateless terrorist group, now she should lie in it.

Generalising again. What part of me saying that she should be punished through the courts can’t you understand? I’ll always want to know context to anything, that’s not looking for excuses and the two things aren’t mutually exclusive.

I’ll say again, her apparent lack of remorse shouldn’t be taken at absolute face value but I can see I’m wasting my time on this thread with the black and white thinkers.

Generalising again. What part of me saying that she should be punished through the courts can’t you understand? I’ll always want to know context to anything, that’s not looking for excuses and the two things aren’t mutually exclusive.

I’ll say again, her apparent lack of remorse shouldn’t be taken at absolute face value but I can see I’m wasting my time on this thread with the black and white thinkers.
Apparent lack of remorse in a TV interview, from a girl who is still relatively young, who was groomed and manipulated when she was 15, being the determining factor as to whether she comes back into the UK is about as Kangaroo Court as it gets.

The court of TV is a poor reflection on the age we live.

What do you think is a fair sentence then and when should she be up for parole?

Sometimes something requires clear thinking and leaving caliphate members to die in the ditch where they are is one of them.

Apparent lack of remorse in a TV interview, from a girl who is still relatively young, who was groomed and manipulated when she was 15, being the determining factor as to whether she comes back into the UK is about as Kangaroo Court as it gets.

The court of TV is a poor reflection on the age we live.

Not at all what I’m saying.

If her appeal stands up and the courts rule she can regain her citizenship then that’s fine.

I’m talking from a moral point of view about my personal feelings about her being there, and I couldn’t care less if she dies over there. The legal aspects of her being a dual national is contentious and this is now a game of who can win the legal process.

This constant reference to her being 15 is tedious. Do you do the same when there’s a 19 year old rapist? “Oh well he used to be 15”.

She was 18 and strapping people up with suicide vests and present, on the side of the executions, when innocent people were being brutally murdered.

It seems that the interview she did with a sky news reporter is worthy of her being killed.

Get her back here in front of the courts and questioned, not in a fuckin tent with some Cùnt trying to get exactly the story they want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.