Shamima Begum

If she should go to prison for life, then so be it and I don’t see why that view is that controversial.

The insinuation that I’m evil is one I take seriously, especially when I’m supposedly evil for wanting ISIS members dead.

Had the liberals got their way we wouldn’t have helped with the defeat of ISIS. It’s important to point out you could see ISIL over the horizon from Baghdad until ally air strikes pushed them back.

Pick a side, Ive chosen mine.

Firstly, she would have to formally admit associating with and assisting a proscribed terrorist organisation. On that basis (and this really is a finger in the air job) I would say (on the basis of her serving two thirds of her sentence) somewhere in the order of 25-30 years, would punish her, take her youth from her, serve as a deterrent to others, but still give her the opportunity to contribute positively to society and live a significant proportion of her life beyond being released.

She has already admitted it and didn't even have the decency to show any remorse even as an adult. Bet she gets nothing like 25-30 years.

She has already admitted it and didn't even have the decency to show any remorse even as an adult. Bet she gets nothing like 25-30 years.

She was 17/18 whilst she was strapping up suicide vests.

This is when she was 19 with the Sky Reporter-

Was there a point when you started to have second thoughts about your life under Islamic State?

Only at the end, after my son died. I realised I had to get out for the sake of my children - for the sake of my daughter and my baby. Yeah.

Only at the end?

Yeah.

You didn't have any regrets up until that point?

No.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.