shay off to villa

Now..what the bloody hell are we going to do when it comes to our no.2 keeper. We haven't worked this hard, and spent all this money, for it to be undone because Hart gets injured in the second game of the season and all we've left is Stuart Taylor while Shay Given is flying at Villa. That would be too much to take. And with all due respect to the lad Taylor, he's not good enough.

We've been through too many shity days at City for it to be ruined by stupidity of not getting a decent cover..we're finally in the Champions League, but the very thought that there is a chance that Taylor could play in one..well, would make me go grey.

We wont get anyone as good, or near as good as Given. It will be close to impossible to find a no.2 keeper who is happy to sit on the bench, who we would be comfortable with in goal if needs be.

Good luck to Shay, he's probably the difference between Villa staying up or going down (unless Norwich, Swansea and QPR are as shit as they appear?)

Second choice keeper should be British otherwise it's a waste of a foreign position.
How about Chris Kirkland? Very good keeper obviously blighted by injury. He must realise he's too risky to be a Premier League first choice but is definitely good enough to step into the breach with Taylor as his back up while a youngster comes through.
Alternatives are Craig Gordon, Wayne Hennessey (not too keen) or Roy Carroll (joke!)

leopoldo said:
Second choice keeper should be British otherwise it's a waste of a foreign position.
How about Chris Kirkland? Very good keeper obviously blighted by injury. He must realise he's too risky to be a Premier League first choice but is definitely good enough to step into the breach with Taylor as his back up while a youngster comes through.
Alternatives are Craig Gordon, Wayne Hennessey (not too keen) or Roy Carroll (joke!)
I agree, seeing as were not struggling for money and just take the best available at under £500k like we used to, it would be completely insane to buy a foreign backup keeper.

Get Van Der Sar in as no.2, he's been the 2nd best goalie in Manchester for ages so we should just make it official.

Shay was so unlucky at the club under Mancini. He done fuck all wrong in my opinion in the games he played for us since he came. His injury he got at the back end of Mancini's first year fucked his chances. Since then he wasnt given any chance from Mancini. Even when Harts form went to shit around January even the media picked up on Harts poor form. Time for Hart to prove that it was the right decision and to build on and cut out the mistakes from last season.

Best of luck to Shay but I will be interested to hear what he has to say about his time at City. A well respected player always nice to hear what they have to say from time to time.

Villa don't deserve him. They are the most delusional set of cunts ever. Loads of them slagging him off and saying he's not good enough for them.

Same with SWP, they have a thread about him and they're moaning he's not good enough for Villa.

Villa fans make me laugh. They seem to be under the impression that only the rags are bigger than them.

Just look at their reactions when their players leave. If it's to us, Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal, they all start paddying.

If a player goes to the rags they lick his arse and say he's bettering himself.

In the eyes of Villa fans they are the second biggest club in the country.

stony said:
Villa don't deserve him. They are the most delusional set of cunts ever. Loads of them slagging him off and saying he's not good enough for them.

Same with SWP, they have a thread about him and they're moaning he's not good enough for Villa.

Villa fans make me laugh. They seem to be under the impression that only the rags are bigger than them.

Just look at their reactions when their players leave. If it's to us, Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal, they all start paddying.

If a player goes to the rags they lick his arse and say he's bettering himself.

In the eyes of Villa fans they are the second biggest club in the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.